The 1st one is what I really need the round one I would like alone with the aluminum part the goes with the 1st picture. I'm missing one and what I made cut into the rubber before I adjusted them after I installed new hinges

Sorry about the pictures the sun is out today which is a 1st this week for the most part

post-17190-0-12503500-1431012787_thumb.j

post-17190-0-01102500-1431012807_thumb.j

post-17190-0-96931000-1431012840_thumb.j

I just bought new rubber mounts/bumpers from the dealer. How do you get the print out of parts? I have tried to get the online access even tried to get Watts to order a part manual said they could not get it.

I am tired of searching for a part number with no parts book.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

I need the bracket that mounts the hood to the hinge. These are the 2 pieces, on on each side of the hood that the 2 bolts that go through the hood from the out side hold. Any idea on what they are called?

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Here is a print out that I had emailed to me from Manders for my Superliner 1 by vin number I was surprised that it shows a R hood but was told it is correct according to Mack support tech number. FYI Hoods are different for Superliner 1 vs Superliner 2 so make sure that you check the print out for your style of hood.

SUPER+LINER+HOOD.pdf

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."