1966 Dodge Coronet - Hard-Life Hemi

Ezrider

Bad AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I'd rather see that than have it made into a low rider with those goofy 19' low profile tires with the 1" sidewalls.

Or restored and hidden in a garage and never driven or seen again. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I sold a 67 Hemi GTX to a guy about 8 years ago. Really nice restored car. It just sits in a climate controlled garage and gets taken out maybe once a year. A lot of money to spend for a garage ornament. Sad thing is he has several cars like that.

The person who bought my 71 Challenger did the same thing. Send me a photo of it in his"Drive in Theater''. Behind a glass wall with a Home Theater Screen TV set up like a Drive In. . Sits in it and watches Hot rod movies.. You'd have to pull down the glass and slide it sideways to get it near a garage door. What a shame, it spent it's entire life from day one racing and is a rush to drive now it's a 50+ K movie seat.

P.T.CHESHIRE

I never understood the collector car mentality,cars were MEANT to be driven and enjoyed! of course I can understand the 6 go-zillion dollar Duesenberg,but give me a restored 67' GTO, Camaro etc. and it's goin' on the road!............................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

My 51 Vicky I'll drive any where. If it gets a boo boo I'll fix it. Same as the 300 when I build it up...drive it!

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE