I have a 1963 b-67 with concave cab. It's a 673 non turbo. Was a turbo an option? I found a 250hp 673c from an r model. Will it fit? I'd have to use my bell housing to roll towards the passenger side so it fits in the dog house. will the manifold and turbo clear the hood/ fender? Thanks

Thanks that's what I thought from looking and comparing mine to the R. I may have found a the front end from a b-42. Can I switch hood and fenders to my cab and radiator surround? Would that move my cab back far enough to use the R's bell housing?

I believe the cab mounts are different on the chassis for the B67 cab, more work than just the nose bolting on I believe

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

How rare are the manifolds? Also by moving cab back i think it would give me enough shifter room that I could make a bigger jump seat so my 2 sons could ride with. They are already arguing who's gonna ride with. They are 5&7. My cab is in pretty solid shape. I already have a cut off to ad air ride, better gears, and stretch it out abit. We are going to use it to pull my 28' gooseneck and haul our antique tractors.

Moving the cab & adding the longer hood was just an idea. I'm gathering parts right now so when I start its all ready to go. Do the 42 & 61 models have the same length noses? My engine runs pretty strong for what it is. But a little more power is always fun in a toy.

Edited by Hobert62

It sounds like you need another truck. It would be a lot less work and maybe less money to buy a B61/B613 and keep the B67 intact. Or you could get a B42 and repower it. If you are putting a longer hood on, you don't have a B67 anymore. Of course putting a diesel in a B42 makes it not a B42.

Mike

• Like 1

Thanks for the input. This site is full of knowledge and I really enjoy reading the posts. The trailer and tractors weighs around 17,500 so it's not like I'm going to be very heavy. I'm just going to keep my B-67 a 67 and play with it how it is. Some day I may just happen to stumble across a 61 for another toy.