some ups questions answered

james j neiweem

Very interesting info. I recall a mechanic explaining about the Bull Dog staying on the MACKs as a handle. I recall their brake replacement procedure on the Package Trucks, all as assemblies from backing plates to drums. Very Smart way to do it. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

used to look up to them,,,high wages,,,tight ship,,,but past few years thier package delivery aint worth a shit,,,and thier customer service is lousy multi billian dollar outfit,,,and as far as im concerned,,,they dont care about your packages at all...busted crushed boxes....torn open boxes,,,,they just throw them over the fence in the dirt and split then you call them to complain,,,and they dont wanna hear it,,,just blow you off......wow thanks guys.woohoo...bob

totally agree Mowerman. they seem to treat the packages like shit in the past few years

was thinkin maybe its just the area,,,the fedex guy brings it up to the porch,,,and rings the bell very impressive,,,that what people remember the little extra mile costomer service.lol.bob

They do have few flaws when they didnt check the dog house to see if they were all back and the family went looking for there father husband a day later and found the truck off the hiway in a swamp less then two miles from the terminal.I imagine they check now after losing a driver.

Ed