Whoaaaaaaaa Greeeeeeeeeen !

WOW! That color looks sick! Reminds me of this DAF XF I saw that had a similar bright green frame with a dark blue cab. The fuel tanks, battery box and air tanks were all painted the same shade of green but it was transparent on top of a chrome finish for a green mirror like finish. Looked awesome.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Man, that looks just like my favorite color: 1970 Mopar "Lime Twist". One of the "high impact" colors of the 70's.

Looks Great!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i"m going to built in the frame and look how its fits whit the green collor.i wil take some pictures of it and you can tel me if you like it.and when you don"t like it its to late corse it"s that collor anywhay. greetings, leon from the netherlands. sorry that you haerd nothing from me the last days but i was to bussy working on the old dog.

i"m going to built in the frame and look how its fits whit the green collor.i wil take some pictures of it and you can tel me if you like it.and when you don"t like it its to late corse it"s that collor anywhay. greetings, leon from the netherlands. sorry that you haerd nothing from me the last days but i was to bussy working on the old dog.

looking good. its moving ahead well. i have started work on my rusty R model cab.

Grant

• 2 months later...

hello to all of you from the netherlands.it is a while ago that i was here but i am stil working on my r600 mack. my nekst project is a superliner that i bought.it is a beautiful truck but it needs work.the frame is rusty en needs to be sepereted.the cab needs to be repainted dut i am very happy whit my new (old) superliner.maybe i will post some pictures of it sometime.i first wil finnish my r600 and then start to work on the superliner. speek to you later. gr leon.

• 5 months later...