Pictures of the Week

other dog

Nice collection of Macks this time out but I really like the K100 with the SS reefer.

I needed a cigarette after reading about the pole repair, and I don't even smoke. Now I'm going to have to wait a few hours to full appreciate the wimmin pictures.

Do Not Come looking at my Pole Barn. . . you'll need a weeks rest

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Do Not Come looking at my Pole Barn. . . you'll need a weeks rest

I think it was the gripping description of the repair process that got me all hot and bothered. Your barn is safe. :thumb:

I like the gal in the car. Looks like she knows how to take great pleasure in driving. Flexible too! Left knee against left shoulder, left hand.......?

I thought I recognized her. She was the Milton Bradley Twister champ in 1969. She could do a left hand blue/ right leg red combo that would make (edit: the hair on the back of your neck) stand at attention!

Jim

I think it was the gripping description of the repair process that got me all hot and bothered. Your barn is safe. :thumb:

I thought I recognized her. She was the Milton Bradley Twister champ in 1969. She could do a left hand blue/ right leg red combo that would make (edit: the hair on the back of your neck) stand at attention!

just spotted this,,,thats funny shit,,,,game was a blast,at 13,,,,i would probably break something now,,at 58.lol.bob