Meeting of the minds in South Florida.

Marcel67

Is Mrs. B's restraunt about 3 blocks east of the TA still in business???It has been over 5 years since I have run Pt Everglades. there.. She always had good food and room to park 8-10 trucks behind the Texaco next door>>

Brocky

Is Mrs. B's restraunt about 3 blocks east of the TA still in business???It has been over 5 years since I have run Pt Everglades. there.. She always had good food and room to park 8-10 trucks behind the Texaco next door>>

Idk never heard of it. would probably go there myself

Go east from the TA about 1/2 to 3/4 mile.. She has a grey building on the right, driveway between her and what used to be a Texaco convienence store/ fuel stop, then the light for a cross street, go in the driveway thru the pumps and park then come out on the cross street and use the light to make your left to go back to I-95. Used to be an old produce haulers hang out and she had a map on the wall of all the packing sheds in the area. Like I said it has been 5 to 7 years since I hauled containers out of the ports and used to stop there, and the way a lot of the old Mom and Pop places have disappeared it is hard to tell even though she had a good local trade.

Brocky

Brocky

• 4 weeks later...