Breaking and entering

mike69mackman

if you invite the T.K. girls we wont have to worry about the police catching you, they will be too busy arresting all the speeders headed to YARDO"s :twothumbsup:

farmer ken will most likely be the first one apprehended !!!!!!! I guess you can use the bail money on him!

• Like 1

if you invite the T.K. girls we wont have to worry about the police catching you, they will be too busy arresting all the speeders headed to YARDO"s :twothumbsup:

farmer ken will most likely be the first one apprehended !!!!!!! I guess you can use the bail money on him!

If "red" is there, I will be there!

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I don't want to talk much about foreseening frustration although do you think folks Randy is so just a guy to keep the FWD in the garage?

If I'd be him I keep the truck with myself while the vacation :whistling:

By the way you have good chances to grab different garden stuff there with the kid's toys for an outside.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

evidently Mike was watching the news and seen that whole FIRE STORM thing on the news, and was worried about us in north central Washington and thought with our mountainous terrain that the FWD would be the perfect tool to help us out. evidently the girls from the T.K. were in tow because they are experienced hose holders! Mike thanks for the attempt maybe next time. lightning storm forecasted for Wednesday night .maybe then we could use it :whistling:

You guys are funny. Very funny- you amuse me. Yes like a clown funny.

Got home from vacation on Tuesday 7/22 at 7:00pm. First thing I noticed was that someone tripped the claymore inside the garage man door because the door was all blasted to shit kindling wood and there was a boatload of blood stains on the sidewalk so I know one of you schmucks got it...........!!!!!

And at 2.5 to 3.0 MPG (and that's based on a S.W.A.G.) I would have hated to foot the bill to get her to the Montana/Washington line and back- that's an awful lot of TK tip money.

Mike too bad I was not home, would have had you and the Missus over for dinner. So you were at the guy about 6 houses down from me that has the Great Dane?? The kids love it when they walk him past the house- he drowns them in slobber when he licks them.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS