New fresh company logo on the truck

Marcel67

With all the trucks in the yard think I'll park up at the truckstop. I'll never get in there :whistling: . The logos look good.

Don't worry they are leaving Monday going north. It's not good to have them parked in the yard LOL. Don't make money that way. Any way the two drivers stay out beverage 3 weeks in a row. So come on in buddy.

Nice logo design. The vinyl decals always look great when they are new after a few years that UV takes a toll. On my I try to get that 5 to 7 year stuff its a little thicker and seems to look better longer.

Not many folks have the skill to do paint lettering anymore its almost a lost art (no pun intended)

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Nice logo design. The vinyl decals always look great when they are new after a few years that UV takes a toll. On my I try to get that 5 to 7 year stuff its a little thicker and seems to look better longer.

Not many folks have the skill to do paint lettering anymore its almost a lost art (no pun intended)

Yes after 5 year it wears out and looks horrible but by that time the truck is traded in for a new one anyway.