Obamamaa Quote

41chevy

If he would cut out the free phones,health insurance for illegal aliens, and every other damn entitlement he gives to the "poor and underprivileged down trodden" he wouldn't need to fool around with the fuel tax and an already overburden trucking industry.......he needs to remember "without trucks America stops".........bobby j.

• Like 2

If he would cut out the free phones,health insurance for illegal aliens, and every other damn entitlement he gives to the "poor and underprivileged down trodden" he wouldn't need to fool around with the fuel tax and an already overburden trucking industry.......he needs to remember "without trucks America stops".........bobby j.

I almost think that's what he wants to do. Now that he's no longer popular, what will he do to "punish" us?

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

We are all getting something alright.

Now that he's voted the worse president since WWII, I wonder what "revenge" he'll heap on us?

post-3242-0-08803300-1404402604_thumb.jp

post-3242-0-92995000-1404402624_thumb.jp

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

well that fits with his cabinet appointment's WE DONT NEED NO STINKING BADGES!!!!!!!!!!!!! after all what difference does it make! AMERICANS ARE DEAD!

Fits with his response about the three Israeli hitch hikers (one had U.S. citizenship) killed by terrorists. "they probably should not have been where they were" Good blanket quote for 9/11, Bengazi, the Mexican gunship attack on a Border Patrol vehicles.

http://www.kvoa.com/news/n4t-investigators-fbi-investigating-mexican-helicopter-attack-on-border-patrol-agents/

P.T.CHESHIRE

Paul thanks for posting that I had not heard that info, the problem is which one to trust? our agents I don't think are any more honest than the cartels (I mean Mexican agents)

The Border Patrol agents. . . I believe most are frustrated by being ordered not to do their job, playing nurse maid to illegals and than being made out to be incompetent by the President and the Justice Department for NOT doing their job. Heck the agents cannot return fire under Holders "rules of engagement . Don't not return fire unless ordered to by command. Preferred action is retreat to safe distance and call for orders". My system would stop that crap quick. Fire on agents from a gunship. Shoot the gun ship down period! Fire from the ground on agents. Bring in a Kiowa and clear them out. That will end the boldness right quick.

I probably see it wrong. I see it as an undeclared war. These illegals are invading my country. Those that are not smuggling dope, are using our economic system and government hand outs to destroy us. The Americans who support the illegals with aid, jobs or by legislation to allow them here are guilty of Treason and giving aid and comfort to an enemy, and should be charged, tried and convicted. Course that is my view of the situation. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

I just wish we could get a ag jobs bill done. at 15.00 to 20.00 bucks a hour I cant find help for seasonal work, or what I can find wont work but want paid. being this close to the boarder we get extra unwarranted involvement thru a disguised program using officers that are paid by local taxes and their equipment are hired through a fed. program to harass and make feel unwanted seasonal workers of all legal status. but they are not profiling . they just park around the federally financed worker housing (that require proper paper work in order to stay there) this government don't want anyone to work unless its in a harassment role then you can "double dip" work your normal job supported by local tax dollars, then when off duty work for the feds. and harass the local tax payer and their work force. OPERATION STONE GARDEN