Need to locate the following part

Marcel67

Do you have one that is leaking or is it missing? I was unable to locate on for my Cruiseliner that was leaking and scored so I ended up taking it to a locate hydraulic cylinder/seal shop. The re-chromed and machined one cylinder and re-sealed the other for about $425.

Do you have one that is leaking or is it missing? I was unable to locate on for my Cruiseliner that was leaking and scored so I ended up taking it to a locate hydraulic cylinder/seal shop. The re-chromed and machined one cylinder and re-sealed the other for about $425.

No its leaking. I did drop it here at the machine shop and the rebuild it for $250.00 but still its good to have a spear.

I was able to get a new lift cylinder from our local Mack dealer. I have had several rebuilt by local hydraulic shop also.. Now you have me wondering. Is there a difference between a Cruiseliner and a MH cylinder?

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!

Ok. I had a great idea. It was Get off my butt and go look at the Cylinders. Cruiseliner cylinders are 5 in to long. I have several lift cylinders around I will check the others in the day light and let you know what I have

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!

Ok. I had a great idea. It was Get off my butt and go look at the Cylinders. Cruiseliner cylinders are 5 in to long. I have several lift cylinders around I will check the others in the day light and let you know what I have

Cool! I will take a picture when it's back from the machine shop and send you a picture.

Any good cylinder shop should be able to custom build you one. My local shop built me as cylinder for my bobcat excavator from cylinders he had laying around. It cost me $400 andvonly took a week. Bobcat wanted $1490 and wad backorder 4 months. Get me dimensions and I can see what it would take. Shipping as shouldn't be that bad.