Down Under Tour

Brocky

Glad you have an opportunity to go and visit!

After seeing pictures of the road trains and Macks with 'roo bars and other outback equipment, it should be quite an experience.

Of course, we will need pictures from you or it didn't happen!

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

That's cool news.

Shure Australian Macks is the most attractive thing in the world after American Macks.

Or maybe... No, nothing to argue about!

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Vlad

I am sure there is a way you could join us.. The Tony Champion private Mack collection is one of the stops on the tour. see link below in a post to Paul that shows the schedule.

The contact is: Stefanie Anton email santon@cruiseplanners.com I am sure she can come up with a way for you to fly from Moscow instead Los Angles.

Brocky

Brocky give us yell when your near Townsville and you are more than welcome to come and kick a tyer or have a beer or bbq or all of the above dont forget to drop in at Gatton Western transport museum http://westerntransportmuseum.com/location.php near Toowoomba plenty there to run your tounge over anyway hope you enjoy the wide brown land seeya

Paul

post-17290-0-94733800-1399926385.png

http://www.dorotheamackellar.com.au/archive/mycountry.htm

Vlad

I am sure there is a way you could join us.. The Tony Champion private Mack collection is one of the stops on the tour. see link below in a post to Paul that shows the schedule.

The contact is: Stefanie Anton email santon@cruiseplanners.com I am sure she can come up with a way for you to fly from Moscow instead Los Angles.

Brocky,

That's a pretty good idea.

I shure had a dream to discower the green continent once but haven't ever put it on the calendar.

Macks and Mack people is the most beautiful reason to arrange such a trip.

August 2015 is not the day after tomorrow so I have enough time to think about.

Many thanks for the invitation.

Vlad

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

• 5 months later...

Gudday Brocky was wondering if I could swing it and all the stars aligned would you be interested if I picked you at Billabong Sanctuary on the 2nd sept in MrsMack run you down to Toowoomba might be able to organise a factory tour of Mack down under drop in and say gudday to Ian oz on the way past drop down off the range have a look at the Western transport museum and drop you off at Brisbane airport in time to catch your flight Melbourne

Ive gotta cart a couple of old cat crawlers down to Echuca In Victoria you might wannna ride all the way down there to Melbourne I reckon all of this is doable maybe but just thought I would put the idea out there and see if you would be interested in doing something different

If you have a international licence you might even wanna have turn behind the wheel of a reel truck :thumb:

let us no what you think if Im out of line just tell me to pull me head in I wont offended

Paul

I can't believe that some one knows what the heck they will be hauling 11 months from now!............ I don't know for sure what I'm doing 11 min. from now...... the sad part is I don't know if that a good thing or a bad thing.? sounds like a great trip.

I can't believe that some one knows what the heck they will be hauling 11 months from now!............ I don't know for sure what I'm doing 11 min. from now...... the sad part is I don't know if that a good thing or a bad thing.? sounds like a great trip.

yeah I dont know as general rule what Im doing in the next 10 minutes its a couple of vintage crawlers on a mates rates deal that I said I would do that the owner is in no hurry for I reckon hes been waiting 6 or 7 months now and still is in no big hurry just when I can one day so thought I would organise my self a bit as I said the stars have gotta align first a lot can go wrong between now and then

Paul

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Brocky

have been doing some checking and thinking I no I shouldnt do that!!

any way this is what Ive learnt

spoke to the princess aka the MINISTER FOR WAR AND FINANCE she gave me the thumbs up ( I wonder what she wants ) LOL

Spoke to fella with the crawlers to shift to see if next August is ok he reckons so

I reckon Ian Oz will be fine he always tells me to drop in and say gudday if Im passing

spoke to Mack Australia they said all will be fine just have to get Mack Townsville to right a letter they are who I get my Mack parts from and the tour can be organised

I remember in a Brockway post you mentioned about a fella by the name of Edd Eminson so with Swishys help thanks Swishy I tracked him down and gave him a bell he reckons all good if we go past him swing on in and you can run your eyes across all his Brockway collection

Merv Brunt from Colac has a Brockway collection in Victoria but Edd seams to think he is not reel well at the moment

anyway as I said before I gunna have to get them stars to align lucky for me I have a Mack we all know they will pull the ass outta the ocean so we might have a chance anyway even if you cant make the trip thats fine I gotta go that way and I wouldnt mind having a look at this stuff my self so let us no what you think

Paul