Meeting of the minds part 5

slpwlker

whats my prize

you get to be the one that ID's him on court day!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Removing your hat indoors unless on duty is a rule in some areas.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

• 2 weeks later...

This has been the load from hell. Got it loaded and went to get it yesterday only to be told they wanted more cover. So 3/4 day yesterday no biggy. Well big deal I am pissed. Get rolling this morning out of Reddick and park in Bama only to have some shit head back into the unit and rip the tarp and scratch the load. Said schmuck left the scene of the crime.

pic 5 is Stinger version 2.4 or 5 and it is working out pretty good. Can even back up with it down. Can I tell you how much I hate tarping and I should of never gone and bought said nightmares and stuck to equipment

post-8266-0-87374500-1392343983_thumb.jp

post-8266-0-75684300-1392344027_thumb.jp

post-8266-0-18048500-1392344057_thumb.jp

post-8266-0-56684500-1392344111_thumb.jp

tarps SUUUUUUCK! good to hear the stinger is workin out, im still up in the air about a triler, been thinkin pretty hard about a new Proline or Kaufman since they will build to my specs for under the cost of an off the lot Fontaine or Eager Beaver.

• Like 2

What really sucks is having to tarp stuff that doesn't need to be tarped, like steel beams that are stored outdoors in the weather anyway. Picked up lumber in Palmer, Ma. one time that was supposed to be tarped- had about a foot of snow on top of it. I told them that was just plain stupid, and I didn't tarp it. Even had to tarp a load of structural steel once that I picked up in Ohio and took to Boston. Used every piece of carpet and padding that I had and still tore the tarps up.

Or the coils we used to haul to Lane in Dublin, Va. They made spiral culvert pipes out of them. They would put a big block of wood through the eye of the coils and unload them with a big forklift and set them on the ground. They would complain that we were holding them up while we got the tarps off, because they didn't need to be tarped in the first place. But they wouldn't give you the paperwork at the mill in Martin's Ferry until the load was tarped.

And it sucks trying to untarp and get them folded in the snow when it's 1 degree like in Boyers, Pa. the other day. Like trying to fold a piece of plywood. I try to get them folded smaller than a Volkswagon, and sometimes I can.

And it really, really sucks tarping or untarping when the wind is blowing, especially if it's 1 degree.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That really stikes a nerve with me. Tarp it. Sitting in a foot of water outside and you want it tarped!! KISS MY ASS. This was an experiment to see if I wanted to buy more and do stuff when work is slower. Thinking they can rot for all I care

• Like 1

Ha, lol that's sum gud sh!t there!

• Like 1