Nice super liner with sleeper for sale in Canada

Marcel67

I was at Tatro in Chatham today and I saw that truck in person. It literally made me sick. I sold one in 100 times better condition for less than they are asking for that one . It is really rough doors are rotten, double frame has a lot of rust between rails. Grill is all bent. All 10 tires are worn out. It does have the red interior someone on here was looking for a while back but it isn't in great shape either. I'd offer them $1100 they probably only have that in it. They never pay big $ for anything they buy. $ 11000 is way too much for this truck it needs too much work. It has an E9 and a 12 SPD but who knows what they're like or how many miles are on them. The picture does wonders for it. I bought an MH with an E9 as is, I paid $8000 for it and put about another $3000 in it to put it to work and a few months later I had to rebuild the motor. I eventually made a nice truck out of it. And later a friend who knew where they got it from told me they paid $1500 for it. That's just my 2 cent into the topic. I'd advise anyone to leave it there unless they can get it for a lot less!

post-814-0-28582500-1388546589_thumb.jpg

Same....Investigated that truck months ago. Its hardly a parts truck. Its only worth what the running power train is worth. (E9 and 12 speed) One of the sales guys there use to work at London Branch Mack and thinks he's got a real Gem there. Won't budge on the price. I was also very disappointed.

The RW has been for sale for over 6 months now and they have only put it on truck paper recently because no one is coming close to what they want for it. They figure some exporter will grab it. The Ex Mack salesman buys a lot of Macks and exports them because he knows certain countries love paying top dollar for them. (tatrotrucksales.com)

If that was here in Australia they would probably want $70,000 for it

O-ho!

I hope to get a RW for a hobby one day and sometimes catched an idea to buy Australian one because it would be terrible expensive to import it both ways.

Your point moved my mind aside.

God bless America! :)

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012