Pictures of the Week

other dog

Wow! That one picture of all the trucks you've driven almost looks like a truck show. That's cool!

The F models and the Transtar are my favorites, but the IH 9900 is sharp. Was that what you drove just prior to the silver Pete?

The roads up this way have been hit or miss most of the week. A few hundred feet of elevation and the pucker factor would increase four-fold. I wonder what winter will be like.

Is that the ramp off 79 in the B model pic? I t looks like it could be working on site with the crane.

Thanks for putting together a POTW thread. I've been jonesing over here and don't handle withdrawal very gracefully. I won't comment on the absence of Winfall wimmin, but I'm sure somebody will....

Jim

Thanks for putting together a POTW thread. I've been jonesing over here and don't handle withdrawal very gracefully. I won't comment on the absence of Winfall wimmin, but I'm sure somebody will....

I will! Echo the "thanks for the POTW". I enjoy seeing what you see. As for the Winfall wimmin...well I can't wait for your computer to get fixed. As "tacky" as they are a few wimmin pics add some "color" to the POTW thread.

Wine in a jar? :idunno:

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I also like F-model, the top right picture is incredable with that scenery.

The road to Buffalo - uhhhh...

I can't recognize it, probably too much time went from the summer and it was changed. :whistling:

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Wow! That one picture of all the trucks you've driven almost looks like a truck show. That's cool!

The F models and the Transtar are my favorites, but the IH 9900 is sharp. Was that what you drove just prior to the silver Pete?

The roads up this way have been hit or miss most of the week. A few hundred feet of elevation and the pucker factor would increase four-fold. I wonder what winter will be like.

Is that the ramp off 79 in the B model pic? I t looks like it could be working on site with the crane.

Oh, I forgot- that one picture of all the trucks was taken at a truck show, I never actually drove any of those trucks. The black green pearl 9900I was the last truck I drove at H.H.Moore's. I drove a nice 2000 model W900L before Jeff traded it in on the Pete. It had a 525 N14 in it, 13 spd, and 3.70 rears.

And yes, I was waiting to make a left there to get on 79 south. I've been going through Neville Island to get to and from McKees Rocks because of the construction on 51 south.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I also like F-model, the top right picture is incredable with that scenery.

The road to Buffalo - uhhhh...

I can't recognize it, probably too much time went from the summer and it was changed. :whistling:

That's rt. 219 Vlad, somewhere between Salamanca and Orchard Park.

Tom,where were the first two pictures (with the freightshaker) taken at? that place looks familiar to me,but I can't place it.............................Mark

That's some place called Mt. Rushmore. I stopped at that pull off in the top right picture to take some pictures of the truck and scenery, then just happened to notice George Washington's head over the truck. I don't know why I didn't get closer to the truck in that top left picture, would have been a lot better.

That's some place called Mt. Rushmore. I stopped at that pull off in the top right picture to take some pictures of the truck and scenery, then just happened to notice George Washington's head over the truck. I don't know why I didn't get closer to the truck in that top left picture, would have been a lot better.

I hope to see it one day myself. Definitely in the top 3 of my bucket list.

Well DURRR! no wonder it looks familiar! guess I shoulda looked a little harder! that's a good picture,i like it!...........................Mark

Double DURRR!, I missed it too.

Jim

That's not a dog in that pickup, that's an automatic, heated load securement device. The F looked purty cool, the Freightliner looks close to my first truck at Howard Baer.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

That's rt. 219 Vlad, somewhere between Salamanca and Orchard Park.

You are right Tom, I hadn't been there.

I drove rt 219 from Bradford, came on it off little and nice rt 46.

But I didn't drive to Salamanka, headed to Buffalo along rt 16.

There was some reason to, almost forgot why.

Yea, I saw B-model near Holland sitting on the right side of rt 16 going to Buffalo but hadn't luck to make a picture.

Glad to see your laptop in action :)

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012