Meeting of the minds Part 4

slpwlker

When did y'all leave here?

seems like nice guys, but I'm a few hundred miles away

Tuesday Morning. kinda got the boot out the door. Ran up the pike. Figured you'd of been working. Supposed to go up there when Marcel gets the Truck painted gonna ride up with him

Enjoyed meeting Sleepy in Nashville, we had a few laughs and got to watch the General Manager and Sales manager come out and stare at us standing next to a Pete parked in front of New Dog row. Might get him into a Bulldog yet, we just have to find a nice one with some heavy specs for what he's doin.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Nice to visit with you today Randy.Lucked out and was only in the corn plant about an hour after I left you.

Good meeting you to. Thats not bad. Better then sitting there 2 or more inching forward. Got up to Dubuque and got the last spot. only because I beat the other truck across as he came through the fuel island it's a whopping 13 degrees

Made a bunch of friends on here. Met Slpwlkr twice, but we talk to each other pretty regularly on the phone. Have met Doug Maney a bunch of times.....Mike Nowak (Mack69man) a few times near my work....Vlad of course...Farmer52.......and lets not forget everyone at Macungie!!!! Also talk to a few fellas quite regularly on Facebook. yeah I think I'll keep you guys around a while longer, even the 2-Strokers!!!

Oh and it's 28 here right now and we're supposed to get 7-10" of white shit beginning around 0700 going to about 0100-0200 Sunday AM.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS