Week in pics

mack mhe9

Ha, his DOT number is 5047? Mines 1505389, I was a little behind I guess, LOL, of course I have seen em way above mine lately so I guess in 10 more years mine will be a couple digits short for new guys.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

tried to search it and got nada, got nothing on mine either though so I don't know, maybe the great federal web site is screwed up

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

wow that L is in good shape...nice restor,,for some one,,,also like the w900...thanks for posting,,,,as for the us express...what do you expext for greenhorns,,,,,no experiance little kid with a big rig,,,another jippo outfit,,,with people with no experience...i say bring back union wages,,,and real drivers,,,,like thats gonna happen.lol.bob

Ha, just saw a UPS truck today, the dot number was 021800, then another truck with a 1800000 something number, seems I have had one longer than I thought, theres been over 250,000 since mine.