This guy would get to live...

RowdyRebel

...only until such time as I arrived home to confront the intruder with deadly force. If he was there when I got home, he'd leave in a body bag. If not, he best not return. What kind of idiocy is that, that if you BREAK INTO somebody's house who is away on vacation, that you can just change the locks and claim ownership? Screw that. My home will be defended and I don't really care WHAT fraudulent documents you have filed at the courthouse, your phony papers won't stop my hot (and VERY real) lead.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/01/man-lays-claim-to-home-family-out-town-visiting-dying-relative/

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Mayor Blumberg in conjunction with Occupy Wall Street and the former ACORN, has a course on how to "Homestead" in anothers property. Form getting in to it to legally tying the rightful owner up in court. The Occupy group even got a $240,000 grant from the Mayor and a $1 million grant from HUD to teach the course.

Try that on my property and you will ride out in a bag. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Phony legal papers vs. a real .45...dead men tell no tales. One of the advantages of small town life is that even if they were in the house when I got home and they called the law as I was breaking into my own house, the sheriff and most of his deputies all know who I am...so it wouldn't be me getting hauled off in cuffs. The intruder would either leave in cuffs (if they called the cops) or in a body bag (if they didn't).

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I think there is likely a BIG back story to this. I don't see how any of this could happen without SOMEONE that actually owns it knowing something.

The 2010 NYC Law for Squatters/Unauthorized Tenants is as follows "If there are residents living in a premise, who moved in without the landlord's or home owners permission or without permission from other persons or agents, these people are classed as squatters. The landlord or home owner must start a Squatter Holdover Case in the N.Y.C. Housing Court to evict them. First, the landlord or homeowner must serve each squatter with a ten day Notice to Vacate. If the squatters don't move out, the landlord or home owner must file a petition to start a court eviction case. The landlord or home owner if a positive ruling is issued, has 60 days to give the court notice to the N.Y.C. Housing Authority, who will than issue an eviction order to the N.Y.C.Housing Police. The eviction process averages 3 to 6 months after issuance of orders to proceed."

Generally the process can take up to 1 1/2 to 2 years with out appeals. Thanks to you Mayor Blumberg! .

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Just so everybody knows, move in here, you'll never leave the property. The hundreds of acres of wooded hills around here can hide lots of stuff from sight!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

That is pretty sad...somebody "gains unauthorized access" (a.k.a. breaks in) and takes up residence (as opposed to just stealing your shit) and now...because they took up residence, they won't be arrested, but rather they get to remain on the property (upon which they are trespassing) for 1-2 YEARS while the "landlord" (a.k.a. legal owner of said property as well as the person who the "squatter" effectively evicted from the home) has to pay 1000's of $$$ in legal fees, court costs, etc. JUST to be "allowed" back into THEIR OWN HOME?!?!? I knew NYC was screwy, but that takes the cake right there. For around $3 worth of gun powder & lead, you can dispatch the home invader. I'm sure it'd be a lot different in NYC, but around here it wouldn't be too difficult to be acquitted by a jury for doing just that IF the prosecutor even bothered bringing charges (which he probably wouldn't knowing full well there ain't a jury he could build in this county that would convict a home owner for shooting a home invader inside the home owner's home.)

Hey Paul, I think you said you were moving sometime to VA or NC?

That time is getting closer!

1 year and 23 days to Fork Union VA.

Rowdy, NYC is a festering boil of liberal sheeple that toe the "party" line of of guess who

P.T.CHESHIRE

1 year and 23 days to Fork Union VA.

Rowdy, NYC is a festering boil of liberal sheeple that toe the "party" line of of guess who

That's not very far from here. I used to run up rt. 15 all the time, not so much any more, I usually head west now before I head north. One of our trucks threw a load of coils off in Fork Union some years ago. I think they landed near the fountain in front of Fork Union Military Academy. He had 5 coils on and had a chain in the front one and the rear one, nothing in the middle ones.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Sounds like the kind of guy EVERYONE just LOVES to be associated with...the kind that half-asses things all of the time and gives the company SUCH a stellar reputation with customers & the DOT, and represents the industry in the eye the general public. Nobody ever seems to remember the professional drivers who do their job the right way...only the f-ups who cause major clusters everywhere they go...

That's not very far from here. I used to run up rt. 15 all the time, not so much any more, I usually head west now before I head north. One of our trucks threw a load of coils off in Fork Union some years ago. I think they landed near the fountain in front of Fork Union Military Academy. He had 5 coils on and had a chain in the front one and the rear one, nothing in the middle ones.

A bit before the junction of 15 and 6 .

P.T.CHESHIRE