MH cab marker lights needed

Marcel67

Thanks guys, indeed the chrome metal ones are $79,00 each. I don't know have to look in the morning iff the originals are metal or plastics as well. Truck is almost done,, have completely redone the a/c system and put a custom made oversize condenser to allow some more flow and get cooler air. The last thing is to the painter. Get the cab and chassis done. Thinking fire red chassis and red cab with some white lines. Any ideas welcome or pictures of color examples on a cabover.

As far as I know originals in stock now are plastic.

Are you shure the ones you found for $79 are metal? I'm strongly in doubt of.

You can also look truck-lite.com, items #516-31-789 4 & #516-31-773 (short).

I ordered them but still haven't got from local parts dealer.

At least they looked correct in the catalog.

Very good sample of MH paint scheme on my mind, you can play with colors around though.

The picture is from the gallery on here.

post-3971-0-00906500-1384619165_thumb.jp

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Hi vlad, thanks for he picture, if have googled some pictures but nothing I liked so far this one I like! As far the marker lights it's states metal in the description but don't know for sure. The ones mentioned in the topic I like I just have to make sur hat the ones are the same length as what I have now on he truck.

I was absolutely in the same way when looked for them a couple of months ago.

Guys helped me with the link and I found out there's the lowest cost.

The my ones are on a shelf now and i'm going to get them in a couple of weeks when more other stuff come from the US.

If you interest in, I can inform you of what they actually are when in my hands.

As for originals you can find them on Watt's online web store and I think I red there "chrome plated plastic".

By the word the lights on the top of my truck's cab are plastic and I'm pretty shure they're from the factory.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I have been looking at these but do not know anything more than what you can see. Incandescent=$13.25, 10 LED= $24.25 and 16 LED= $27.00 I am sure all of these and any others you will find are plastic except those that are very expensive.

http://www.slclighting.com/searchquick-submit.sc?keywords=kd+516

My brother bought those lights for his F model. they say KD 516 on them.

I bought trucklite brand lights for $26 ea, they are identical to the Mack lights for less than half the money.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

The MH Bullet lights are the same as RW ones you can get the Trucklite ones for $26 each plus you don't have have the half light in the centre that an RW has. Your originals should be plastic chrome so the Trucklight ones no one will know the difference.

Im going to order them from trucklite,but dos any one know how also the led version is? Or should I stick to old school. Also need to find the original air horns square with the mack logo on it.

We just got a horn for our RW from mack with the logo on it and everything so your Mack dealer SHOULD be able to get one.

Matt