R-Model door question?

Got a call today from a friend of mine in Jersey who runs a body and paint shop,he is not real familiar with trucks. He had a Mack related question and said "I knew just the right guy to call" unfortunately I did not have the answer,but told him i'd sure ask and find out on here. He is re-doing a set of older R-Model doors for a customer,and wondered if there is a gasket that goes behind the half door-dogs? I honestly didn't know for sure,but figured someone here would!...........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I really don't know what the plans are for the B-Model,did'nt really have a chance to talk very long,but he will update new pictures as work progresses i'm sure! I will see what I can find out about it as well. Jim,you are right,he does great work! one of the best painters and welders that I know........did you look at any of the past projects? really nice work,they do a lot of customs/hot rods in South Jersey..............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I really don't know what the plans are for the B-Model,did'nt really have a chance to talk very long,but he will update new pictures as work progresses i'm sure! I will see what I can find out about it as well. Jim,you are right,he does great work! one of the best painters and welders that I know........did you look at any of the past projects? really nice work,they do a lot of customs/hot rods in South Jersey..............Mark

I looked at every photo on that site after checking out the B model. They're all works of art but the '69 SS 396 is a masterpiece. Maybe I'm partial to that one because that will always be my favorite year for Camaros and Firebirds.

• Like 1

Jim

Here is a link to what he is working on now,for the same customer!..............................................Mark

http://www.gallorestorations.com/projects/59_mack/59_mack6.html

Wow! Nice,Mark.Looks factory.Clean lines! Thanks for sharing..............Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA