Pictures of the Week

other dog

Flatbedding is way more interesting than pulling a van. I'll bet the truck steered more easily when you werte hooked to that loaded stepdeck.

I can't read the tractor number but that Pitt Sterling is a brother to mine. It has a DPF Detroit engine and was part of the final purchase of Sterlings. The isn't very many of those in the fleet.

The clothes on the feed store girl seem to have some shrinkage. I'm experiencing the opposite at the moment.

Jim

Flatbedding is way more interesting than pulling a van. I'll bet the truck steered more easily when you werte hooked to that loaded stepdeck.

I can't read the tractor number but that Pitt Sterling is a brother to mine. It has a DPF Detroit engine and was part of the final purchase of Sterlings. The isn't very many of those in the fleet.

The clothes on the feed store girl seem to have some shrinkage. I'm experiencing the opposite at the moment.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Judging by the unique placement of the IFTA sticker, I was able to narrow down the unit number to somewhere between 1296 and 1298. I'm in 1324.

cool pics tom thanks and welcome back to the sweatshop...like the feed store chick,,,who wouldnt lol....like you new photo,,,,makes you look like a movie star...bob :tease:

It's good to see he got his color back.

Jim