What a crappy morning suprize!

PeterMack

I order parts eveyday at CIT (Champaign Illinois Trucks). I was up there the other day and they have had many break ins on there lot. There were stealing cb radios, gps, stereos and more. So its going around up here in Champaign. Stealing doors is getting pretty bad.

The people in this country amaze me, causing so much hurt to others. I know its a little off topic but my friends girlfriend just got her purse stole at wendys and before she got home to cancel everything the tried to drain their accounts personal and trucking account. Within 5 hrs they tried to 3 or 4 loans using their credit. The thief was calling the bank as they where there personally changing the account info to start a new one. The nerve of such piece of shit people now days. This happened just yesterday and he is gonna take Monday off to make sure his trucking account is not affected since him and I where out of town rescuing a Mack Magnum....

• Like 1

Yup. The worst offenders know how to play the game, so even if the cops catch 'em red handed, they end up with nothing more than a slap on the wrist and perhaps a couple nights in the joint. The real severe punishments are saved for the otherwise law-abiding citizens who took matters into their own hands as a result of the utter failure of the judicial system to create any meaningful deterrent which might otherwise keep a thief from stealing. They don't fear the cops 'cuz the prosecutors will cut a deal to avoid a trial. They don't fear the property owner 'cuz the prosecutors like to make examples out of honest folk who go "a little to far" (if there is such a thing) when defending that which they have worked hard over the course of many years to acquire. I'd LOVE to see a prosecutor say "I'm not going to prosecute anyone who crossed the line defending their home/business/property/family/etc...

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Yup. The worst offenders know how to play the game, so even if the cops catch 'em red handed, they end up with nothing more than a slap on the wrist and perhaps a couple nights in the joint. The real severe punishments are saved for the otherwise law-abiding citizens who took matters into their own hands as a result of the utter failure of the judicial system to create any meaningful deterrent which might otherwise keep a thief from stealing. They don't fear the cops 'cuz the prosecutors will cut a deal to avoid a trial. They don't fear the property owner 'cuz the prosecutors like to make examples out of honest folk who go "a little to far" (if there is such a thing) when defending that which they have worked hard over the course of many years to acquire. I'd LOVE to see a prosecutor say "I'm not going to prosecute anyone who crossed the line defending their home/business/property/family/etc...

The few times I have needed law enforcement or the judicial system I have been let down.

I got a over weight ticket several years ago told the trooper why not go after drug dealers prostitutes . The state go after us because we have to pay or are license will be suspended .Told him have nice day went to court . Prosecutor ask my name then said sorry have nice day :tease: Another trooper pulled me over 7 times in one year couldn't find any thing always in the middle of the night , Now he pulls up along side turn lights on toots the horn and waves .

Ed