Newton,Ks R model for sale

slpwlker

I called the shop out there and got a phone number for the truck, have not heard anything from the owner yet but the shop said that they were asking $78K, the inside is supposed to be like new. It is a 1977 with a two stick. Truck has been setting for a couple months but is mechanically supposedly in good shape.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

If I could get run it here I would snag it. It looked to be in great shape on the drive by. Really wanted to stop and look in. if it is 78k they are out of there mind. Might of been wet but the paint looked like it just came off the show room floor.

I got a call back from the owner, he said it is now $63,000. He said he had it at Manders Diesel Repair for the restore and has over $110,000 in it, he said he ran the truck for about 3 months but could not get the fuel economy that he wanted, I think he thought it was more under powered as it is a 237 and he is used to driven a 500 and it will only run about 68MPH against the governor.

So now he is back to running a large car.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

I got a call back from the owner, he said it is now $63,000. He said he had it at Manders Diesel Repair for the restore and has over $110,000 in it, he said he ran the truck for about 3 months but could not get the fuel economy that he wanted, I think he thought it was more under powered as it is a 237 and he is used to driven a 500 and it will only run about 68MPH against the governor.

So now he is back to running a large car.

that's messed up.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was in Great Bend KS last week to pick up a new stepdeck,I stop and looked at the R model.I thought after looking at it ,nice truck for $ 6,000.00.The interior was ok,I liked the shag carpet for the sleeper boot was real nice.Need I say anymore

AL