Driving my MH E9 home castle rock CO to Miami Fl

Marcel67

And another old Mack is safe at home, all in all a good day!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

The following needs to be replaced or adjusted on my MH E9:

Need four new cab shocks, need to replace two shocks on the rear axle, need new ignition switch in cab. Need door key replaced ( can't lock the driver door, check airpresure on the air throttle that controls the rpm ( any advice welcome) she runs a little high at 800 rpm stationary. And I need to check why the a/c is not working (any advice is welcome) all done we saved another dog from export, and she found a good home. When all is some I'm thinking to strip the chassis and paint it fire truck red in clouding the sun visor. And then we need to go to work to make some dow$$$$$.

Nice looking MH and thanks for the pics. Mud flaps show Cleveland, OH....????

Suggest 34RC3131M (door and ignition lock cylinder kit), this will give you matching keys for both doors and ignition. The complete ignition switch is 1MR3427. As for the A/C, could just need charged. Cab shocks are 14QK376 (Monroe 66150).

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

You should be able to adjust the idle setting at the pump mechanically, there shouldn't be any air in the cylinder at idle, should be under return spring tension.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Nice looking truck! looks in pretty good shape too! is that a wet-line or just a toolbox on the frame behind the cab? I also agree with Ken,easiest just to replace both locks,A/C may need charged,i remember when my MH was new the A/C didn't work when I picked it up! the Schrader valve wasn't seated properly and all the Freon leaked out!.....................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.