1100R x 22" Tire

Phil Bennett
Go to solution Solved by fdnymackcf,

Hello.

Wonder if anyone can help or advise ? (Have also placed this in the General Discussion)

Am over in England and my R719LS has the 1100R x 22" tyres fitted. (NOT 22.5")

Managed to buy x6 Firestone T575 highway tyres about 6 years ago, but could do with a final x4.

Firestones to match would be great, but other brands are fine (availablity seems limited these days).

Anyone any experience in procurring these 1100R x 22" ??

I can container them from Apopka, Florida.

Thank You !!

• Solution

Hello.

Wonder if anyone can help or advise ? (Have also placed this in the General Discussion)

Am over in England and my R719LS has the 1100R x 22" tyres fitted. (NOT 22.5")

Managed to buy x6 Firestone T575 highway tyres about 6 years ago, but could do with a final x4.

Firestones to match would be great, but other brands are fine (availablity seems limited these days).

Anyone any experience in procurring these 1100R x 22" ??

I can container them from Apopka, Florida.

Thank You !!

Phil, any luck with Google? I am in the same boat as you looking for hard to find 10R20 tires (tyres for you..lol). Hopefully you will have a better shot of luck searching than I am, but there are some awesome people hewre with knowledge and inside information,

If it ain't a Mack, it ain't Jack!!!!!! :)

How are they holding up? Not many people are as brave as you with the stories about the quality.

I didn't put that many miles on them. They are a type of logger tread with an open end self cleaning. They were alright up to the point I took the truck off the road for the time being.

• Like 1

As I am finding out. If you guys know of decent priced 10r20's, let me know. I need 6 for a 67 CF.

They are for sale everywhere, where are you located? You can order new ones off line http://www.tires-easy.com/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?dsco=135&Cookie=froogle-CMTj1NHX0bkCFS1p7AodwHUAqw&details=Ordern&typ=R-187314&ranzahl=4&nichtweiter=1&pk_campaign=froogle&wt_ref=&ID=froogle&wt_t=1379395223000

If you can find tires that cheap online someone near you has some for not much more.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."