Check out this loader operator!

Bigdogtrucker

i was seven when dad took me and my brother to the quarry the first time....big dirty old cat loaders and haul trucks were big tonkas in a big sand box.....:)

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

They should tie a rope on that little shit so he doesn't get thrown out of the cab. My son started running my skid steer at about that age. He leaned against the seat and stood on the pedals. When he wanted to go backwards he just stood on the floor and turned around and ran the steering levers like he was going forward. He liked running an excavator better because he could sit in the seat and not worry about pedals. Most kids today are natural operators because they have grown up with a joy stick in their hand.

I have pictures of myself Riding on the fender of 1070 Case @ age 2 or 3 w/ my pop & also sitting in the operators seat & @ the controls 480C Case Backhoe @ age 3 or 4 w/ my buddy "grave digger" (like family to me) beside the backhoe & I knew what lever & pedal did what . they turned me loose @ the controls about 4 or 5 yrs old .

Pop & his crew (farm & excavation) turned me loose @ the controls by myself the time I was 6or 7 yrs old (with someone nearby of course). They had me taking trees down w/ excavators & crawler loaders by the time I was 10 or 11 . Hell I had the driving pretty well down by age 10 cause I was raised on a farm & had a hardship license by the time I was 14.

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

• 3 weeks later...