left the house at 6:30

grease the boom, wash truck, quick wax on the nose and mirrors

shower and then church

made a pile of meatballs for the weeks dinner

NAPTIME

getting ready to start dinner.

No pics-Ain't nobody got time fo dat

• Like 2

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Washed the dogs, did laundry, swept the house, went to an Idpa shoot then back to more laundry.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

got up drank 2 glasses of ICE COLD WATER Then worked on a pot of caffeinated 15W40 ate a couple boiled eggs & turkey sausage . today is my splurge day & rest day & I didn't even cheat today though I was allowed . guess ive got used to eating a certain way now . ;)

Went outside picked me some maters for BLT Sandwiches & while I was @ it I picked my Jalapenos . Carried trash to dumpster & played on the laptop the rest of the day & sucked up my cold A/C .

Yesterday was opening day of Squirrel season & its just too damn hot to hunt right now let alone fish .

been a lazy day today .

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Squirrel Stew :

2 Squirrels cut in pieces

2 Table spoons butter

1 large onion sliced thin

1 large can stewed tomatoes

salt ,

pepper

flour

melt butter in saucepan over medium heat . add onion & cook till transparent .

Add tomatoes , simmer 5 minutes with onion

add meat & enough boiling water to cover .

season w/ salt & pepper continue to cook til meat is tender thicken the broth w/ flour & water & bring to a boil .

this recipe was given to me by a buddy . its a pretty good recipe but I sometimes tweak it to my taste .

(i.e.: like I make mine almost like a mulligan stew in a pot & add taters , corn red pepper & celery in mine)

sorry It took me a minute or two . I type a little slow due to a mild case of Cebral palsy on my left side & only type w/ my right hand . ;)

I will have to dig the baked squirrel recipe out tomorrow . ;)

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Thank you bulldog!

Can't wait to try it :)! And the Taters and celery sounds like a wonderful addition to it!

Mike! Put the hammer down in that 13 letter! Drive safe, works kicking butt right now.

Glen, those are my work shoes, look all beat up but it has this comfort core in it that makes them a joy to wear hehe!

I hope all of you have a wonderful day today :)

• Like 1

Slacked most of Sunday. Had a racer come pick up a transmission I fixed for him. Slacked off some more then got the hog out and went for a 2 hr ride. Came home and washed the pickup. Slacked off and went to bed.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

On a side note I would have a stroke if I saw work boots hovering above my hood.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Woke early, made a trip to and over the city with Mercedes SEC.

Catched a bunch of food in a store since I was with a car.

Came back and recieved the call of the guy who wanted to end up the deal about Mercedes G papers.

Called an office and got agreement to be there until 3 PM.

Went there with a bike because of a jam on my way to the city.

Saw another biker on a traffic light and noted she's a lady.

Stopped by and invited for a cup of coffee.

Got the number 2 lights down and headed to the office.

Made papers and got some $$ (no, there were Rubles and I followeed to exchange and converter them into Euros).

Made a call and marked a coffee time to the evening.

Went home, made myself up a bit.

It started raining so I called again and said about a car coffee trip.

We ended up with a bike ride again and I did.

Hited a couple of minor rains by the way and catched my two-wheeled company.

Still haven't seen all the face with no helmet.

Went to a coffee shop.

Got a nice evening.

She looked good and do promotional paintings and paint brush graffities on cars.

Went home about 10 PM.

1 car and 2 motorbike rides during the day.

About 150 miles around the city at all.

Long Sunday.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Bought another Motorcycle on Saturday

post-11944-0-16583800-1377543551_thumb.j

Not my style so putting it up for sale today. 2004 Kawasaki ZX10R $4,995

Went to car show on Sunday and was asked if I can do the Judging. My pick for best of show wasn't even registered so I had to go with plan B. if this guy signed in, my job would have been a lot easier.

post-11944-0-22387600-1377543677_thumb.j

post-11944-0-14306000-1377543687_thumb.j

Thanks Vlad. It's a sick bike. Its had some work done: 200+ HP. 375 lbs dry weight. Over 200 mph top speed, 1/4 mile times in the 9's. basically a 998cc motor stuffed in a Ninja 600 frame. A race bike for the street. The guy is having a kid and needed the money so I bought it. I prefer cruisers but I wanted to give it a try. Too uncomfortable for me. I guess you have to used to that riding stance.

Thanks Vlad. It's a sick bike. Its had some work done: 200+ HP. 375 lbs dry weight. Over 200 mph top speed, 1/4 mile times in the 9's. basically a 998cc motor stuffed in a Ninja 600 frame. A race bike for the street. The guy is having a kid and needed the money so I bought it. I prefer cruisers but I wanted to give it a try. Too uncomfortable for me. I guess you have to used to that riding stance.

I'm too surprized it's so deep customized bike.

I wish I could be near to test it.

My one is Sport-tourer, looks sporty but comfortable on a long distance.

Road police haven't disciplined motorbike riders here still and there aren't many photoradars wich fix rear plate so many places I can travel with a high speed.

Russia happily is big. Europe also has many roads of 130+ km/h limits so my bike works out very well.

When I crossed the roads of your beautiful country I was so relaxed so would also prefere a cruiser.

The real mind I've got that time was it would be nice to travel there with an antique truck. :)

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012