My gas guzzlers!

Eastcoastdiesel

I have driven multiple firetrucks with a 60-Series power and find it an excellent engine for the fire service.....4 stroke power is acceptable in any fashion. If it's 2-stroke and you cannot hold it in your hands or bolt it to the transom of a small boat, it is evil and needs to be excorcised of its demons- and the only way to do this is to melt it down into slag.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I'm really starting to have some concerns for the disdain in which Charles Kettering's finest invention is being referred. For instance, I refer you (or y'all ) to this months Wheels of Time Detroit Diesel article. The article clearly states "Detroit Diesels are no louder than regular diesels". I will have no more of your blasphemy to the purest form of diesel power.

Tim

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I'm really starting to have some concerns for the disdain in which Charles Kettering's finest invention is being referred. For instance, I refer you (or y'all ) to this months Wheels of Time Detroit Diesel article. The article clearly states "Detroit Diesels are no louder than regular diesels". I will have no more of your blasphemy to the purest form of diesel power.

Tim

just keep telling yourselff that

• Like 2

HMMM... Last time I checked.. I think the Chrysler HEMI was still king of top fuel??? Even if that crazy guy with the Mustang Funny and the hot daughters don't know it yet!! LOL And by the way we can all thank Mopar for the car and the term 'Funny Car' F/X AF/X altered wb 64 65 those Dodges sure look funny don't they! and the rest is history!!

BULLHUSK

Tried to explain to a fellow at a truck show one time that 2 stroke DD don't have intake valves.

The guy just didn't get it.

Jim

If you tried to explain how a 2 stroke Detroit worked and he didn't get it you should've went one step further and tried to explain how a 2 stoke Fairbanks Morse opposed

piston engine worked with no valves at all.

You would've really had him shaking his head and talking to himself!!!

Ron

I have a 500 2 stroke...

And my 4 Wheeler is 2 stroke

H-1 or an H-2 kawi?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Tim

So do you deny the fact that there was a Priest on all three shifts at the DD factory, performing excorcisms at the end of the assembly line? And that the excorcisms never worked all the time?

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

S H I T....

Mopiles...... Petes.....Powerjokes........I feel like I just found out that the really hot girl at the bar that has been hitting on you has a wee wee......

Be a man. Have another beer and go for it.

Every stroke is a power stroke!

BULLHUSK

Thank goodness for that. I'd never be able to stay awake if I had to do twice as many strokes.

Nice fleet, Miss ECD. The Chevelle-a '66?

Jim

Jim

If you tried to explain how a 2 stroke Detroit worked and he didn't get it you should've went one step further and tried to explain how a 2 stoke Fairbanks Morse opposed

piston engine worked with no valves at all.

You would've really had him shaking his head and talking to himself!!!

Ron

Ron, It probably would be over my head! I'll step aside and have you do the explaining.

Some old technology is quite amazing.

What kind of sensors and computer program was used? Yeah, right!

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

4 wheeler : 1986 250r with a 330 kit and a power valve. I have about. 10000 dollars worth mods on it hehe....

The af500 is a service honda 2007

The chevelle is exactly that, 66 chevelle malibu. :)

The c-15 twin turbo is a bane of mine. Not very happy with that engine.....

That 250r should have one less wheel on the front! I like 3 wheelers. Ive got a 1983 185s. Getting a new one next year maybe. Maybe a 200x or 250sx.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg