They got another one:

2stacksuperdog

This got towed in today. Hit a building an thats when the Connecticut DMV got called in. No registration, no insurance, no US DOT #, no medical card, no license, 8 wheels out of adjustment, blown tire, broken spring, no log book, no pre trip inspection, no annual inspection, no name, no fuel permits, etc. and people wonder why there are DOT/DMV, State Police inspectors. At least they caught this one usually you see trucks hauling oversize loads at around 5:00pm on Sundays leaving the auctions.

post-13537-0-68979500-1371589331_thumb.j

Notice the pink OUT OF SERVICE sticker

post-13537-0-43774900-1371589385_thumb.j

post-13537-0-59457900-1371589449_thumb.j

• Like 1

Matt

I would bet my last dollar that it was headed south of the Rio Grande. Around here they buy up the junk at the auctions & stack them 4 deep, then set a small box truck on the last truck then stick a compact pick up truck in the back of the box truck. No visible numbers, plates, markings and just head south with them with just a new purchase temp tag.

I like the tie downs, Im sure that meets dot specs, ha round here they would have stopped that truck just for load securement.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Hell that is one huge pile of scrap on that trailer, theres an old Craftsman lawn mower, a cheap boat and boat trailer, two roll back beds, a jeep, a love, a dune buggy, one container chassis, looks like one roll off chassis too and who knows what else thrown inside that crap.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

If it gets auctioned off let me know how the step deck is doing i could use a cheap step deck or double drop.