Mack rd694p single axle dump

Should be picking it up monday or tuesday. They had to put a new compressor on it to let me take it. Really happy that i was able to sell the f650 in three days and for what i wanted. Now just have to get rid of my 7 ton trailer so i can upgrade that too.

Also looking for ideas on lettering the truck. The cab is orange and the funds arent there to paint it now so ill have it lettered up and roll with it but im having a hard time figuring out what colors to put on the orange

• 2 weeks later...
post-14964-0-08419800-1371866731_thumb.j
post-14964-0-04688400-1371866747_thumb.j

finally got her home and got my new to me trailer delivered today. Put the skid steer on just for pictures. Now how do I take the interior door panels off? I got the panels loose just cant seem to get them out what am i missing?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

NICE!! Cool to finally meet someone who picked one of these up, we bought one from the last auction from Trovei in NY. Its a 2001 with 43000 miles at the time in 2010. Same specs no jake or AC. Only difference is we don't have a cover. Tough to beat these truck for the equipment and condition they come in. Ours had no rot to speak of just a little surface rust we took care of. Ill try to attach a pic of me plowing for CT DOT in the blizzard this year.post-1683-0-92468100-1373416762_thumb.jp

• Like 1

That lettering looks great..The bulldog is awesome you have a jpg of that?...Yea at the time ours was the only one they got in the auction and luckily was one without the whole in the block. Does yours have the electric controls for the hyd.? Does it have the spreader or spreader controls? We've been thinking about the jake Mack has a kit but if I remember the price was steep, it would be nice especially moving equipment

Edited by 2004f550

Thats all done free hand by the lettering guy we use. He really does an awesome job and he did it in one day for 1/3 the price sign a rama wants. I have the electric box with the live hydraulics didnt come with a salter. Eventually i want to pull the pump off and put a regular pto off the transmission. I heard they shift way easier with the jake also.

• 2 months later...

Been putting some miles on the truck running dirt and moving machines. The truck tows good and i just installed a stereo system to keep me occupied. The first picture is the mack down the shore starting a big job in mantaloking that was 160 miles round trip and it burned about $100 in fuel towing 19,000lbs. The next is my fuel tank after about 2 hours of polishing. The body might take a little longer haha. Maybe shell be ready for the diesel nationals one day.

post-14964-0-79087500-1378868752_thumb.j

post-14964-0-58788000-1378868823_thumb.j

• Like 1

• 8 months later...