600 Million Power Ball

Reuhlz

I got mine. I'd restore the General, my Firebird Formula, build a nice home (nothing huge) on a crapload of land with two massive barns. One for the car collection and one for trucks. I'd finally get my b61 too. Oh... And a 55 Mercedes Gullwing and Shelby Cobra.

And a new Dodge Dually

And a few more motorcycles

And, well whatever the heck I'd want. $600m goes a long way

Oh and take care of my mother, my sister, the In laws and maybe a couple friends.

My parents bought tickets. Hopefully I'll have a ton of U models!!!

You already have more than a ton of U models. Save some for...uh...never mind. No one else wants them. :tease:

I bought 2 quick picks and had one number on each ticket. There are 99 two digit numbers and nothing drives that point home better than a losing Powerball ticket.

Jim

I would want to Call on Bill O'Reilly and by one of those new cat type wheelchairs for our wounded Vets and set up some kind fund so that these guys and gals will never have to want for anything, I know the wounded warrior project does great things for these folks and thank God for them! Then I think I would piss all the guy's off on the Mack site and buy them all new Volvos!!! LOL

BULLHUSK

PS NO NEW VOLVOS!!!!

• Like 1

The only winning ticket was in Florida

I Live in Florida

erego-I have to check my ticket

Nope-don't live in Zephyr Hills-but they have good water

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I matched 2 numbers....13 & 52. One more match and I would've been $5 ahead of where I was before I bought a ticket...but just my luck....$2 down the drain.

I would want to Call on Bill O'Reilly and by one of those new cat type wheelchairs for our wounded Vets and set up some kind fund so that these guys and gals will never have to want for anything, I know the wounded warrior project does great things for these folks and thank God for them! Then I think I would piss all the guy's off on the Mack site and buy them all new Volvos!!! LOL

BULLHUSK

PS NO NEW VOLVOS!!!!

You could buy me a new volvo if you wanted to...I wouldn't complain. It wouldn't take me but a few minutes to trade that sucker off for a real truck. ;)

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I matched 2 numbers....13 & 52. One more match and I would've been $5 ahead of where I was before I bought a ticket...but just my luck....$2 down the drain.

You could buy me a new volvo if you wanted to...I wouldn't complain. It wouldn't take me but a few minutes to trade that sucker off for a real truck. ;)

This is true !! LOL Oh well I sure hope the ticket went to someone who needs it

BULLHUSK

I think buying Mack trucks is a good idea.

Don't used to buy tickets though.

And OD, l'm sadly shure you put the best answer.

Hell, where's the knob??

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012