Cool!

Glad to know you was involved in such action.

I had to spent 36 years of my life to drive a Mack truck down the road.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Good job Vin!

No grinding gears or anything....... (or did you edit that out?) :)

OK, fine I am just jealous because none of my neighbors ask me to do fun stuff like this

George

• Like 1

Thanks Al and George. But oh yeah, there was grinding gears. When I'd stop sometimes the truck was sitting just right so it wouldn't go into gear. So I'd stick it in a higher gear then go back to the gear I wanted to be in, or just let the clutch out more and more and see if it would go in.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

oh closest i got to driving a roadranger was a Autocar that took about 10 minutes to figure out how to start it with about 10 different switches to turn on all over the truck then took another 20 to build up air and once we got that i released the brakes and the maxi's were losing air so i figure get it in gear and go but the clutch pedal moved about 1/2 inch and thats when i said I'm not driving this death trap. and our RD has a 8LL fuller

Matt

Yeah don't take my word for it but I thought it was a RR. She started right up though. Took awhile to build the air. Papa actually started it and he had his foot on he pedal to get the air to build up. Then when the buzzer went off he got out and said get in there. So I did all the dirt packing. (I wouldnt have let him do it because I knew it was fun).

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg