Bored at the landfill....

refusegetter

I'm sure glad we had a city dump when I was growing up,not a landfill.Never had to worry about getting run over by a bulldozer while looking for treasures.

We had a dump too, some folks would go there with a .22 rifle and shoot rats. Probably can't do that any more, somebody would call in a SWAT team on you.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

WOW! traffic cones to direct the flow of traffic.

We just run up the hill and find a spot.

Heard a dump truck rolled today, haven't heard for sure.

Had a downpour today also. They were draggin' em in and out

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

when I ran heavy wrecker I had to go onto the mound at the area landfill several times to get refuse trucks that broke down with various issues. I was always amazed at how much that entire mound moved around! By my 3rd time on it I was use to it but it's still an odd sensation, like being stuck in traffic on the G.W.

when I ran heavy wrecker I had to go onto the mound at the area landfill several times to get refuse trucks that broke down with various issues. I was always amazed at how much that entire mound moved around! By my 3rd time on it I was use to it but it's still an odd sensation, like being stuck in traffic on the G.W.

When the dump body is going up, and the D8 is pushing next to you, the shaking makes you think you're low on hyd. fluid

Broke down trucks get pulled off the hill and down to the front. Fix it there or wrecker comes........soon

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

seems everyone in New York state is haulin garbage with walkin floor trailers now. heard many a horror stories at the dump and bad things happening, leakin can of paint drippin on driveshaft and all over the back of the cab of a brand new Western Star, gettin stuck and they come pull you out with the dozer and hook onto whatever they can, also heard a guy ran over an old set of bedsprings and got them wrapped around the driveshaft, took him half the day to cut them off by himself, no one would help.

• Like 2

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

seems everyone in New York state is haulin garbage with walkin floor trailers now. heard many a horror stories at the dump and bad things happening, leakin can of paint drippin on driveshaft and all over the back of the cab of a brand new Western Star, gettin stuck and they come pull you out with the dozer and hook onto whatever they can, also heard a guy ran over an old set of bedsprings and got them wrapped around the driveshaft, took him half the day to cut them off by himself, no one would help.

Not that unusual for that stuff. Fuel tanks pulled off, dropping driveshafts.

And then you get the guy that loses his hyd pump.

Walking floors are lite weight, more payload. They run from Miami up tp Okeechobee all day-about 3 hours one way