Lookin' good! can't say i'm not much on "new" inventions truckwise,but LED's are the Sh*T ! i have them on every postion on my CX,never had problem one with any of them,don't think i'd ever go back to bulb lights.....................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Everything is nice and even side to side but the exhaust now and cb antenna now, that can be the next two projects, try a Wilson 2000 antenna bout the best you can get in my book. I still have to get started on my cab lights and turn signals, they're in the garage waiting, wanna come help?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Thanks all...my light housing were peeling like a platoon on KP! Replaced the whole assembly, except for the center short one, wasnt too bad and is mostly hidden...

Pipe next! Anyone have a left side exhaust bracket?

I Love LED's too! Wait till I get a trailer, it will have lights every four feet! I go up to the truck stop and park, listening to the radio, watching 'em park, and looking at all the different ways truckers light thier trucks...I guess I am not right in the head also!

Do ya miss KP Ray?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Not right in the head? name a truck owner that is? go on I dare ya!

• Like 2

I like my dual stacks. But, there again, I like a plain stock truck with one pipe too. Kinda two sided I guess.

Since B's didn't come with two, I had my buddy bend up a mirror set of passenger side brackets to use on the left side. Makes it look like the factory put them there. Not the half assed way some do it. I did have to put another short passenger side tank on to allow for the stack though.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

The B hasn't been forgotten he still loves it, he's just having a fling with a hotter younger model!

• Like 1

Lookin' good! can't say i'm not much on "new" inventions truckwise,but LED's are the Sh*T ! i have them on every postion on my CX,never had problem one with any of them,don't think i'd ever go back to bulb lights.....................................Mark

Thomas Edison must be spinning in his grave!

Ron

• Like 1

:SMOKIE-LFT: I want to put LEDs on my cab lights. Almost bout some down at MATS last month but I wasn't 100% sure if they were the right size and I didn't measure stock ones before I went. Had them for $25 ea. What did you do with the short light in the center? Can you buy one in LED or just transplant the light into a stock holder?

Leslie you probably put more miles on those two trucks playing than I do on my work truck. I definitely don't drive the Superliner that much

, its more like once or twice a month.

• Like 1

Good thing about being a contractor overseas is you only do your job, no b.s. punishment duty. Well the more i think about it I guess night ops at camp Anaconda could be considered a punishment.