1997 F250

Timothy Maikshilo

Nice!

Thanks Rob Max is pretty excited and wants to get it reg. this week.

Looks like a clean rig. How many miles..

JT it has 188,000 miles but I've had two of these 7.3's and we have a few left at work and Max should get quite a bit more out of it. The gentleman we bought it from put a decent amount into brakes and glow plugs and the like. We jumped in it and headed home with the cruise set at 70 and no problems.

JT it has 188,000 miles but I've had two of these 7.3's and we have a few left at work and Max should get quite a bit more out of it. The gentleman we bought it from put a decent amount into brakes and glow plugs and the like. We jumped in it and headed home with the cruise set at 70 and no problems.

Awesome! Looks like a clean rig, Dont see any noticeable rust issues! Good Luck

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

My 99 f350 just turned 280k. Barely broken in. I just did glow plugs but still have to chase down an injector issue.

Other than the little steps under the doors....and the sun visor....and the clearance lights...and the tiny little street tires....and the bug deflector...and red interior...and the diesel under the hood....and the lack of any pinstriping or other decals.....

....it looks just like my '96. :tease:

The mirrors are a little different, too...

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

yup,definately not a New York State rust bucket haha. our one plow truck at work is a 99 with a 7.3 and the speedometer quit 2 years ago so who knows how many it has now. new box side and tailgate and oil cooler , tranny cooler and power steerin cooler lines tho. if we didnt plow with it it would be nice.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

rub it in. with the liquid battery acid they put on the roads here in New York in the winter, it makes you cringe to buy a new truck or vehicle for that matter and drive it in the winter. we had a tiny bit of snow last week, before that it rained and washed all the salt off the road. i think with the 1'' of snow they put more salt down than they used all winter. if people knew how to drive, they wouldnt have to have the roads BARE all winter long. plus i think the state likes to piss money away and waste salt and cuttin edges.

• Like 1

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

rub it in. with the liquid battery acid they put on the roads here in New York in the winter, it makes you cringe to buy a new truck or vehicle for that matter and drive it in the winter. we had a tiny bit of snow last week, before that it rained and washed all the salt off the road. i think with the 1'' of snow they put more salt down than they used all winter. if people knew how to drive, they wouldnt have to have the roads BARE all winter long. plus i think the state likes to piss money away and waste salt and cuttin edges.

I second that. I hate the brine/calcium mix. I always catch it when it is still wet. :(