Cleaning out Trailer Spring Rummage Sale starts today

Superdog

I was out digging thru one of my storage trailers today looking for some parts,trying to get some stuff rounded up I'm way behind getting found,and I managed to fall thru the floor..Took awhile to get my leg worked up out of the hole,as my foot got tangled up in the wires and air lines under the floor,but I finally got out,didn't break anything,but skinned & bruised hell out of my left leg. I knew the floor was marginal,but didn't realize it had gotten that bad,so I'm going to start cleaning it out to either patch the floor or junk it.So I'm going to be getting rid of alot more stuff,just listed a bunch of NOS F model stuff,there's going to be lots more.

Sorry to hear of your accident. At least you did not break anything. I tripped over a ladder the other day and fell flat on my face. I did not break anything but skinned and bruised both knees. It is hell getting old (and clumsier).

Let me know when you get to the MH parts.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Oh man. Well I recently had some spills too. I went through the ice on my three wheeler, and about a month ago I had my logger boots untied in school after gym and the hooks where the laces go caught and I went flat on my face in the hall. No cute girls around so that's a plus.

Excited to see what you have. Maybe some stuff ill need. Haha.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Oh man. Well I recently had some spills too. I went through the ice on my three wheeler, and about a month ago I had my logger boots untied in school after gym and the hooks where the laces go caught and I went flat on my face in the hall. No cute girls around so that's a plus.

Excited to see what you have. Maybe some stuff ill need. Haha.

I remember way back when...a long, long, time ago when Vinny didn't want anything to do with girls at all- a year or so ago maybe? We all knew the day would come when all that changed!

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I remember way back when...a long, long, time ago when Vinny didn't want anything to do with girls at all- a year or so ago maybe? We all knew the day would come when all that changed!

I still like U models and Macks better though. That'll never change. Girls will never get in the way of that.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

If you find any items for a C-600, I may be interested. My hood ornament is broke off, the grill badge is broken and I am missing a C-600 badge and bulldog emblem for the side of the hood. If you have a rust-free cab for it, I may be interested in that too. Oh, I have an outer door latch handle broken off the passenger door and am missing an inner door latch handle for the driver's door too if you should find one. Just be careful where you step. ;)

• Like 1