6th Annual Watt's & BMT Show Scheduled - Mark Your Calendars!

Barry

I was planning on making the trip out,but I think considering the condition I'm in if I were to go I have not just my wife but the doctors wanting to kill me.4 hours in the truck is just not a good thing to do.Will have to wait till next year.

If the trend continues, next year's show will be bigger and better than this year's. Take care of yourself.

Jim

Indeed! The show is coming together bigger and better every year! I just hope the weather holds out and we have decent temps and sunshine all day!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I was planning on making the trip out,but I think considering the condition I'm in if I were to go I have not just my wife but the doctors wanting to kill me.4 hours in the truck is just not a good thing to do.Will have to wait till next year.

Mike,

There will always be shows to attend and Watt's show should be just as good or better next year. Your priority now is to take care of yourself!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Ben and I will be there as usual for the past several years. Westmoreland county fair is going on as well, so if you out of town guys are looking for something to do after the show, there's that. Or the car cruise at Norwin that gets at least 400 cars and like 2 big trucks (if Dave McNaughton and I show up!).

I'll probably take the 13 letter $hit spreader again, maybe the Rat Rod Caddy too. Unless I have a stroke of good luck and I find about six extra hours a day until then and can get the B61 wrecker roadworthy by then.

See y'all there! Tim.

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Ben and I will be there as usual for the past several years. Westmoreland county fair is going on as well, so if you out of town guys are looking for something to do after the show, there's that. Or the car cruise at Norwin that gets at least 400 cars and like 2 big trucks (if Dave McNaughton and I show up!).

I'll probably take the 13 letter $hit spreader again, maybe the Rat Rod Caddy too. Unless I have a stroke of good luck and I find about six extra hours a day until then and can get the B61 wrecker roadworthy by then.

See y'all there! Tim.

Car cruise? What time? How far away?

Ken

Car cruise? What time? How far away?

The car cruise is at the Norwin Town Centre which is like 15 minutes from the grounds where the truck show will be. I personally think it would be EXTREMELY awesome to have a whole bunch of us come parading into the car cruise in our big trucks and just watch the jaws drop :banana:

Ben

The car cruise is at the Norwin Town Centre which is like 15 minutes from the grounds where the truck show will be. I personally think it would be EXTREMELY awesome to have a whole bunch of us come parading into the car cruise in our big trucks and just watch the jaws drop :banana:

Ben

My jaw will drop if you can get from NTC to Watt's in 15 minutes. Hammer down!

I'm thinking closer to 25-30 minutes, still not bad.

Jim

6th Annual Truck and Equipment Show is THIS WEEKEND! Saturday, August 24th, 2013 in New Alexandria, PA! Check out our Youtubube/radio commercial! The commercial is running all this week on WHJG 107.1 fm!

• Like 1

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Accuweather says 81 deg and "mostly sunny and delightful". Their words, not mine.

Forecast is for great weather on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing other BMT members and lots of vehicles (a few good lookin' wimmin would be nice too). If OD gets his truck back on the road, he could bring some Winfall ladies.

Anyone coming from the east? I will leave the farm around 6:30a and take Route 22 to New Alex. Should be at the show around 8a.

Ken

Forecast is for great weather on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing other BMT members and lots of vehicles (a few good lookin' wimmin would be nice too). If OD gets his truck back on the road, he could bring some Winfall ladies.

Anyone coming from the east? I will leave the farm around 6:30a and take Route 22 to New Alex. Should be at the show around 8a.

Farmer I'm coming , just gona ride the pick unless there is major cont

Farmer I'm coming , just gona ride the pick unless there is major cont

Great! Pike is more direct for you. Unless you get off at Bedford (I-99 north to 22 West).

Where are you going to do your "burnout"?

Ken

News Flash! We may have the B61 in roadworthy condition by Saturday! I'm working 12 to 14 hours a day to meet the deadline at my hotel project, but have enlisted a friend to help. New 30-30 cans and brackets (thanks Watt's!) are mounted and plumbed, have to loop heater hoses around junk heater core, check filters and fluids, ect.and take for a short ( to Export Fuel) test drive. Hopefully we'll have it at the show!

Tim

I just love my life. My dad doesn't bother to tell me that, I find it out when I'm reading this thread. I guess that's what happens when you're at the county all week haha. I am now sooooooo excited!! :banana:

Ben

I just love my life. My dad doesn't bother to tell me that, I find it out when I'm reading this thread. I guess that's what happens when you're at the county all week haha. I am now sooooooo excited!! :banana:

Ben

He didn't tell me either, but that's probably because I have a poor track record when it comes to keeping secrets. :pat:

Jim

I won't be there. I won't be home until mid-morning tomorrow and have some things I want to get done.

Will someone bring a camera and take some pics?

Bummer! At least you will not have to worry about missing the BMT picture. :whistling:

I will be taking pics as I am sure others will too.

Ken

The 6th Annual Watt's Truck Show is history. If you were not there, you missed the best show yet. Over 150 vehicles were present. Great show, great weather, and great people. A BIG THANKS to Barry and Watt's for a job well done!

Here is the link to my pics. I tried to identify BMT member trucks. Sorry if I missed anyone's trucks. Shawn did the honors of taking the BMT group picture but I found out later at least one member missed the pic.

http://s1305.photobucket.com/user/pafarmer52/library/2013%2008%2024%20Watt%20Truck%20Show#/user/pafarmer52/library/2013%2008%2024%20Watt%20Truck%20Show?sort=2&page=1&_suid=1377385719632036746893542781056

Nice pics Ken, thanks for sharing.

I think the red, white, and black B model is from my area, but I haven't seen it in years. Does anyone know who owns the B85 with the green frame. I haven't seen that since Anthony Shuster owned it.

Jim