RFCDrum

Autocars

There is a company from Newark NJ, C & A,(Charlie) he runs only Autocar tandems and was buying everybody's up who were going to tri axles. He only buys heavy spec big rears big rubber trucks plus he brokers a ton of trucks every day. Those trucks are still out there you just have to look.

Rob

• Like 1

Hi Ernie, The truck was in Norwell, MA. I looked at it in Jan. I am going to have to do some digging to get the business card or chase down on the internet. Right now I have to go to my dogs for 4 hours I think, but will get on it when I get back, Thanks, Paul

Hi Ernie, did you get my messages to you, sent via email and on PM here, Thanks, Paul

Hi Ernie, did you get my messages to you, sent via email and on PM here, Thanks, Paul

Paul I did get your email but it was blank! Could you send it again please!

Thank You

Ernie DS

You receive it Ernie?

Got it but the number is no longer in use, so either he sold it or changed his##

Thanks

BULLHUSK

Hi Ernie, Call the new number, he still has the truck, Paul

What about having a sheet metal shop just bend up some 3/8" X 1" OR 1 1/4" and drill 2 holes in to mount.

• Like 1

I have my own shop here .... i need one for a pattern ... the orig ones are aluminum

What about that parts company in the Bronx that specializes in Autocar parts. I can't think of their name they also do springs and suspension.

Rob

national gear.... i called kenny ... no luck.... im gonna call byers bros in jersey ... mike is great..... but they haven't been available in years

Ok. How about Brockway Truck Parts in the Bronx as well. Are they still in business?. They used to come to H And H every day to pick up their (special parts) :whistling: and then go on their deliveries.

This is from a 1990 issue of Overdrive Magazine. Comes with a nice story also. Gotta wonder what has happened

to this truck in the last 23 years?

post-13943-0-54627600-1374926833_thumb.j

• Like 1

Sure looks like a beauty!

I don't get tired of looking at this truck. Very unique.

Rob