In need of Mack trucks and mack parts.

luigiestrada

I do have to admit Luis, you do have elephant balls to come on here thinking that once these guys figured it out, with some help, you weren't refering to the Centrral USA but Central America, that they were going to gladly sell you trucks or parts. But I do have a suggestion, and also am not saying you're a bad person for trying, but why don't you build you're own heavy trucks down there, the labor is certainly cheap enough and you're buying up all our surplus machine tools to do it.

• Like 1

RONCETTI

The reason I don't build my own trucks is because I do not have the capital to even imagine to start my own diesel manufacturing oh ya and I live in reality not my dreams "Really"? aren't we adults here???? . I'm sorry but you are assuming that I'm trying to trick anyone when I myself was kinda confused with the question asked. I am not trying to disrespect or look down on anyone that tries to protect a US product, but at the same time I do not like the fact that I'm being accused of trying to trick someone. I stated that I work for a Central American Company. I didn't come in this forum to start trolling. I started my topic for help not to state facts about overseas views. Apparently the people that started the debate about the topic have no intention on helping me out beacause I'm a foreigner which is totally ok. I'm not gonna argue with what they believe on, but I just want know why they feel that way. So lets get this straight I am not trying to trick anyone..and by the way I do have some big balls thank you.