In need of Mack trucks and mack parts.

luigiestrada

Hello I work for a family owned business out of Central America, and we are looking for used Mack trucks, and Mack parts all over the USA since I'm sure everyone in here is from different states and may have some local slavage yards and places that you know from experience and is willing to help me out to find this rear beautiful machines that Im having trouble finding it would be much appreciated and could help others as well on the website any leads are much appreciated.

1. if you live in texas like I do, you can call a place that is 45 minutes south from Dallas which is called Frontera Truck Parts they carry a large selection of Mack Truck Garbage trucks unfortunately those are not the trucks that I'm interested on but im sure this will help someone out call and talk to Martin older mexican guy that has been working with the company for many years.

have a great day.post-14078-0-00235100-1360965811_thumb.j

Edited by luigiestrada

From my point of view I think that everyone in this forum has something in common by owning Mack trucks and that is to make money unless the ones that collect older model Mack trucks. I don't understand why you are trying to keep all the trucks in the US but for what?? So they can sit in a place for years and deteriorate??? While some other countries can use what the US doesn't want anymore?? I been in this business for years and I know where most trucks end up. In some salvage yards that end up selling trucks and parts for scrap.

Why don't you guys use Petes, KWs, Freighliners? Maybe us Mack people here want the trucks to use for work too. We shipped one truck over seas it was a RB and the guy flew just to see it had camel back springs. It turned into a big mess at the ports. I know i will NEVER export a truck or knowingly help in the cause.

• Like 2

Matt

Why don't you guys use Petes, KWs, Freighliners? Maybe us Mack people here want the trucks to use for work too. We shipped one truck over seas it was a RB and the guy flew just to see it had camel back springs. It turned into a big mess at the ports. I know i will NEVER export a truck or knowingly help in the cause.