Interesting to see R-model of that color.

Hope nobody would think I'm a racist about truck skin's color :whistling:

Thank you for posting, nice looking trucks.

Vlad

It was originaly Black in 88. Then he painted it light maroon and black. Now its wearing our current company colors black cherry with gold leaf lettering. P.S. It's now sporting only a single stack. The other one rotted.:(
  • Like 1

More Macks!

I like the your R-Model and like the color, do you have an R tractor that pulls a dump trailer running around here now? I like the SuperLiner especialy like the red on the tanks, mine are black on my Liner with red frame and after much thought going to leave painted and was going to match the red of frame and after seeing that pic know I made the right choice.

I like the your R-Model and like the color, do you have an R tractor that pulls a dump trailer running around here now? I like the SuperLiner especialy like the red on the tanks, mine are black on my Liner with red frame and after much thought going to leave painted and was going to match the red of frame and after seeing that pic know I made the right choice.

The R you have seen is the sister to our truck. Thats Joey Naples. We sold him that truck. He's a good friend of ours and that R is now off the road and my boss might buy it back. It needs rails (frame) bad. Joey now has a Pete that he's running. P.S. the Superliner is one I saw while sitting at the burn plant in Concord NH. Belongs to a crane company. Love it! Edited by Offset-U-bet!

On the Superliners the twin stacks look nice, they add to what already is a large truck, On mine going to in time go back to the original exhaust system and remove the straight pipes, they sound good, look good,,,,but they arent what I want on the truck, but am deffinaitly going to red tanks to match the frame and stripe them. Going to have frame done at Arc painting in Auburn NH in April.

ALL sweet looking Macks...

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE