Nigeria!?

2stacksuperdog

Yeah, don't feed the trolls...I have added him the coveted BAN list! LOL! Sorry about that guys, the bottom feeders do manage to sneak in from time to time.

No problem. You were at the front door dealing with picture-takers and this guy sneaked in the back door.

Thanks for dealing with this. Now quick, get back to the front door!

• Like 1

Jim

Just tell him "sorry, we do not deal in spear parts, just javelins".

........You forgot about the AMX's,JT!!!! (bad American Motors joke,sorry) :pat:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Just tell him "sorry, we do not deal in spear parts, just javelins".

Got any Donahue Editions? Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I haven't had a Jav in this joint for a long time. That was a Levi Edition! But I did just sell a 1968 AMX here:

68AMXBlue_dsf.jpg

Always thought they were kind of a neat car,i read an article in Hemmings Muscle Machines about the Alabama State police using them (Javelins) as pursuit cars,even had at least one that was a four speed.......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

This was mine after I sold it to my cousin.... 401, tunnel ram, 3 stage laffin gas and a 727 torqueflite. Been in the shop now for 3 years now getting clipped.

image.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

This was mine after I sold it to my cousin.... 401, tunnel ram, 3 stage laffin gas and a 727 torqueflite. Been in the shop now for 3 years now getting clipped.

image.jpg

Always liked those American Racing wheels,they look sharp on most any Musclecar!.................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I also was surprized today about Nigerian offer.

I have no plans of selling Mack stuff I have at the moment.

Didn't answer him, haven't finally got mind of do I want to go to Nigeria and for what a hell.

On my thought you don't need to ban him strong because he didn't do anything outlaw here.

Belive he recieved most answers of the kind as above.

At least we know some human person dealing with Macks in Nigeria :banana:

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012