Nigeria!?

2stacksuperdog

The executive director GRACELAND INVESTMENT NIGERIA I Daniel okutalukwe .
will like to know more of your product Let me formally introduces myself to you I am the director of the above name firm. Presently I am into auto spear part such as Mack truck spear parts.
I want to expand my investment. we are very in need of used Mack spear part here in Nigeria we have been looking for a trust worthy person that we can rest our faith on that we will also like to invite the person to Nigeria please if you can work with me it will be good for us.
Please if you are nut interested just delete the mail please. You can reach me back on this email or company email address. (graceland_outors@yahoo.com) thanks and I wait your urgent respond,
Daniel.
GRACELAND INVESTMENT NIG LTD
545 PH ROAD ABA ,ABIA STATE.
+2348064550435

I JUST GOT THIS MESSAGE. WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK THEIR DOING LOOKING FOR PARTS TO EXPORT TO NIGERIA?

DID ANYONE ELSE GET THIS?

Matt

Reply- I'll make you a deal you cannot resist! Send over all of the Macks you have, and we'll return multiple full ship loads of misc. year Volvo trucks! Free of charge!

Man that's just crazy. I would never send anything over there. The U models, suffering. The pain. The pain.

I sent him him this, "I DO NOT EXPORT"

Matt

GRACELAND INVESTMENT? ask him to let you to talk to Elvis.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

A) Okeechobee got nutin to do wid it. Although there are nigerians in Okeechobee, i don't think they are interested in spear parts.

Oh the irony of that word

B) He will send you a check for $200 over your stated fee, then ask to be re-imbursed for the overage. But the check will be bogus, soooo you are out $200.

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

We are all guilty of this in some way or another. Back in the day when Petes and KW's began to enter the heavy construction world, we all opted for the nice new truck, with the A/C and the CD player We slowly but surely didnt want to drive the old dinosaurs anymore. I mean why sweat like a pig, get smashed around in a lumpy seat all day when you could cruise in comfort! Our bosses to whom which we worked for did what they thought we all wanted, bought nice new shiny trucks with lots of chrome, and yes CD players. Now that all the old iron is slowly but surely becoming extinct, we are all up in arms. Its just like everything else these days, technology is slowly but surely making the tried and true method of doing things obsolete. The export industry is what it is, a cash cow for old heavy iron that nobdy wants to run anymore due to emmisions, weight laws etc. We should be in some way glad to see the old Macks are still running and didnt end up being shredded and turned into Nissans. I agree, it sucks but ultimately it was drivers who made this happen. After all Petes and KW's are more pricey to maintain than Macks, so we cant blame bosses for buying them...they were bought to satisfy the driver who in turn would produce more money for the boss. After all, a happy driver is a productive driver.

I got two of his PM's today. I thought about telling him he was required to pay a fee to get on my mailing list. If he agrees to pay, I'm going to give him Vinny's address to send the check to.

Wouldn't one of the Big Ego'd Photographers addresses be better?

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

The executive director GRACELAND INVESTMENT NIGERIA I Daniel okutalukwe .

will like to know more of your product Let me formally introduces myself to you I am the director of the above name firm. Presently I am into auto spear part such as Mack truck spear parts.

I want to expand my investment. we are very in need of used Mack spear part here in Nigeria we have been looking for a trust worthy person that we can rest our faith on that we will also like to invite the person to Nigeria please if you can work with me it will be good for us.

Please if you are nut interested just delete the mail please. You can reach me back on this email or company email address. (graceland_outors@yahoo.com) thanks and I wait your urgent respond,

Daniel.

GRACELAND INVESTMENT NIG LTD

545 PH ROAD ABA ,ABIA STATE.

+2348064550435

I JUST GOT THIS MESSAGE. WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK THEIR DOING LOOKING FOR PARTS TO EXPORT TO NIGERIA?

DID ANYONE ELSE GET THIS?

No I didn't get that one, BUTTTT I did get the one from his brother tellin me about Mango De Mango Vandertrump who got killed in a plane crash and all his 500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, dollars is tied up in his bank! and all I have to do is send him 5,000 to get the ball rollin and he'll send me my 50%!! I called him back and told him I was holdin out for 60% ! 50% the very thought of it!! LOL

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

I feel left out............ :( sniff.....sniff..........no message,no letter,no nuttin'! No Okachobee,No Vandertrump,story of my friggin' life! I did get an e-mail from this nice girlie,though............post-510-0-33915100-1360211543.jpg......it was then I realized,"who needs Okachobee or Vandertrump"? She wants to meet for drinks & shananigans...................HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

• Like 2

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I feel left out............ :( sniff.....sniff..........no message,no letter,no nuttin'! No Okachobee,No Vandertrump,story of my friggin' life! I did get an e-mail from this nice girlie,though............attachicon.gif tna.jpg......it was then I realized,"who needs Okachobee or Vandertrump"? She wants to meet for drinks & shananigans...................HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

OK, when and where are we meeting for drinks? Oh I'm sorry...can I join you two for drinks? LOL!!!