1976 Mack F786ST

Superdog

'76 F786ST,no engine or trans,4:17 Mack rears on Camelback,fairly long wheelbase.This cab is far from mint,but it's not rusted to hell either.A good body man could save this cab easily.As hard as F model stuff is to find,this would be a good candiate for someone wanting to build one or use it for parts.It does have a title.$2000 OBO

post-61-0-11506400-1360008186_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...

I tryed to get a friend of mine to buy that truck to use the cab for a very rare Brockway CO with a V12-71 Detroit................. He cut the F@%$ing truck up and sold the motor and the parts!! Oh yeah the truck had like 150,000 mi on her!!

BULLHUSK

That's awful! I remember reading somewhere, (It may have been here,) about a 12v brock like that that was going under a pretty extensive restoration. That wasn't it, was it?

Jake

Yah.Mike, I wanted to buy that and bring her to NJ an put your cab on or even just swap drive train into yours! But the guys father has a marine engine rebuild shop and used the motor for a boat!! I think Paul P from the Brockway site bought most of the parts, it was a fairly E/Z resto that went bad!!

They posted it on Brockway site like they were going to be hero's and rescue the rare coe. Paul even tried to give them a engine to make up for one in truck to save it. In the end the parts are going to Paul's u459 project. Ernie I have some parts for you sitting in my barn...Brian

They posted it on Brockway site like they were going to be hero's and rescue the rare coe. Paul even tried to give them a engine to make up for one in truck to save it. In the end the parts are going to Paul's u459 project. Ernie I have some parts for you sitting in my barn...Brian

Brian I will get there before the trees grow through them!! LOL! I'm goin on a va-ca for 2 weeks and when I get back I'll call ya!

Thanks

Ernie DS