Pictures of the Week

other dog

Don't have many pictures, I was on the Petersburg to Milton mill roll run this week. Good run though, interstate all the way and it pays good. Burns your hours up fast though, it's almost 400 miles one way. And you've got to climb lots of hills- Afton Mtn, North Mtn, Sandstone, to name a few.
It was hot in Petersburg when I loaded Tuesday. I was sweating and ran the AC most of the day.

All that came to an end and it was back to this by Friday morning in Alta, W.V.

A mill roll. Had two of them some trips. Other times I had one and 2 more rings in a different rack. The ring is the big part on the roll, that's what forms the beams at the mill. That's what they do in Milton, take the old ring off and put a new one on.

Saw this in Winfall on the way home.

post-1374-0-59146100-1359856502_thumb.jp

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

All I ever see down here on the side of the road is runned over armadillos, i gotta start traveling more,,,or traveling farther anyway. randyp

You mean bulletproof possums?............................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

None of that on the road sides here. All we got here are Sail Cats, Raccoon Balloons and Gods littlest speed bumps....Squirrels. no wimmons..

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE