Youtube Video

tkobes43

Great song, great video. I think I saw some shots taken on I-78 or I-80 in Jersey, and was that bridge going across the inlet on Rt 36 (or is it 38?) in Aberdeen NJ? Dont know if anyone has been in that area lately but they got their asses kicked by Sandy, have a good friend who lives in Port Monmouth that lost EVERYTHING- you guys may have seen me post about that back after Sandy happened.

I wish I had more pics of my Dad's two F-Model tractors. I do have some pics of his Mercedes tractor, from when he was driving for Charles E. Danbury- some pics pulling some pups and a double or triple set of decked flatbeds.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Nice video, you should be proud. Do you remember where the pics at 3:15 and 3:20 were taken?

Yep! That was in either Ohio or PA on I80 East Bound, not exactly sure where but there was a 6% grade for about 5 minutes and this was at the very top.

nice video , I a gree you must be proud of it .

I sure am!!

Great song, great video. I think I saw some shots taken on I-78 or I-80 in Jersey, and was that bridge going across the inlet on Rt 36 (or is it 38?) in Aberdeen NJ? Dont know if anyone has been in that area lately but they got their asses kicked by Sandy, have a good friend who lives in Port Monmouth that lost EVERYTHING- you guys may have seen me post about that back after Sandy happened. I wish I had more pics of my Dad's two F-Model tractors. I do have some pics of his Mercedes tractor, from when he was driving for Charles E. Danbury- some pics pulling some pups and a double or triple set of decked flatbeds.

Thanks for the kind words!

That first one is a really nice video. I like it. What program did you use to make it?

Ben

Thanks Ben! The program was iMovie!

what was the out come with the trailer title, I see in the video you are pulling it.

Currently waiting for my new title in the mail. I am pulling it. Its been sitting in my yard for a month or so, i decided to pull it around the block and air up the system.

that was excellant,,,thanks for sharing,,,especially like the fords woohoo.bob

Thanks Bob

Very Interesting......thought I was going down the road backwards. mike

LOL!!

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"