CHILI SURPRISE

41chevy

Cooking chili today, cooking up the first half before adding more meat and beans. Wishing I had more of SOMETHING for it. Along comes a box with OTHERDOG's world famous HOT SAUCE. Powerful JU JU, look at them bubbles!

chillie2.jpg

chillie1.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

man,,,it looks like it would burn the flesh off your arms.lol...bob

You have to wait til tomorrow morning for that.

My bottle of sauce didn't come today :sigh:

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

My usual Chili gives you what I call "Mexican White Water Surfing" on the bowl the next day... this may be quicker but man o man does it smell and taste good so far. Still got a bit more simmering with the Mexican Ghost Peppers added.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Got mine today also. The old fart from the USPS delivered mine. I was sitting in my office and heard a thump on the front porch. The post man must have tossed the box from about 20 feet away. Nothing broke. Opened the bottle and gave it the sniff test. I will not need my nose hair clipper for a few weeks. knary.gif

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

No buddy im up in Indiana......41Chevy you gotta send all of us some chili

I think the post office would consider it hazardous material :)

P.T.CHESHIRE

Where's the girls? O.D. Always has nice lookin girls. ; D

Okay Vinny, here is a girl in a black bikini for you

post-3242-0-58855800-1358268276.jpg

P.T.CHESHIRE