Hello everyone

HeavyGunner

Glad to hear you are doing well.

Gotta agree, pushing snow for fun isn't bad. I do my neighbors drives when I'm out doing mine. They come out and I tell them "I'm just out playing, don't mind me" LOL!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Here's a couple of pics for ya, the Rocky Mountain Front nice and snowy, http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x379/casey5269/3828DB8D-37E3-4B86-AE5B-7ED8B859C8C7-1940-000003B3667E0E6B.jpg

A nice view of West Butte at sunrise coming out of the Sweet Grass Hills with a load of oil,

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x379/casey5269/3BFD3784-6D43-49A1-B8A8-6214F25F8301-477-000000396BAB4869.jpg

Another beautiful sunrise looking North towards the Sweet Grass Hills from my goose blind,

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x379/casey5269/EBFBE2FD-ACD7-4EBF-B1EA-798CC29890D5-1272-00000203E0AE5F9C.jpg

Hopefully those pics will keep you satisfied for a bit until I can get you some better pics from my travels.

• Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

love them wide open spaces,,,thanks for the shout,,,glad grandpaw is pulling thru...and your job is going well...i have to run donner pass everynite both ways myself,,,i certainly see my share of weather,,,already sick to death of winter.lol.bob

• 3 weeks later...

Well after a nice weekend with my family camping at Tiber ice fishing the topic of me selling the Mack came up. I told my dad there was interest in the truck but most people didnt want to travel this far to pick it up which is understandable. At any rate my dad said he had mentioned my selling of the Mack to my grandma and she was upset to see that I was selling it just to help them out. My dad told me that the truck was not in the way under the lean too and if I wanted to fix it up still that I should keep it. As you have probably already figured out I am keeping the Mack and if all goes well maybe I can get it over here this spring or summer. I know for sure once my wife finishes her degree I can get it over here since both of us will be working. At any rate I am very glad to still have the truck and look forward to getting it over here to work on.

• Like 2