Rich,whose name is on the door of that R model.I think I've seen that truck around the Phila area. It ment be from one of the sod company over in NJ.

It`s Clarksville Sod Mike, I took this picture at the Lowes on Forty Foot Road in Hatfield..

Still the Greatest Name in Trucks...Bulldogs rule, The rest drool....

Member ATHS and ATCA...

• 3 weeks later...

These pics are cute. Same truck. I lived in Suffern at the time and our yard was down the street in Mahwah. It would take me 3 minutes to get to the yard. In that 3 minutes Leslie hooked a 5 foot chain the the 98 RD next to mine to pull jump it to start. Well needles to say I came in to this. I was working on site at Norvartis in East Hanover NJ he says to me you gotta go! I said how! He gave me three bungee cords tied down the hood and I drove it like that for two weeks until the truck could go in for the new hood. I had this truck spotless this was heartbreaking. I wouldn't do this today run a truck like that.

One things for sure, no new truck could take that beating and still go, the whole front end would be one the ground!

My R795ST,was owned by Robert T. Pondish & Sons of MT. Holly N.J

One tough looking old girl!

• Like 1

Chuck,spent many a weekend at east Windsor! my cousin used to run a car there and also at Bridgeport,NJ and Pleasantville,NJ on occaision we would make it up to Middletown,NY or once in a while Wall stadium. I saw a video on Youtube about East Windsor and what it looks like now,made me a little sad!....................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Chuck,spent many a weekend at east Windsor! my cousin used to run a car there and also at Bridgeport,NJ and Pleasantville,NJ on occaision we would make it up to Middletown,NY or once in a while Wall stadium. I saw a video on Youtube about East Windsor and what it looks like now,made me a little sad!....................................Mark

How about Trenton at the old fairgrounds?

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

• 2 weeks later...