Chicago R models

Mackdaddy, I thought you might like this picture of Rossi's water truck. Tommy B was down there harassing talking to them the other

day and took this picture. Looks like its had a recent paint job.

It sure is still looking good. Thanks for posting it. I told Tom when I saw him at Louisville I stopped in there one day in Dec and the person to talk to was not in. I gave them my number and showed Her that it my last name also, thinking it would help me get a call back so I could take pictures, but they never called me. Lol

I guess he knows a guy there and gets a bunch of free stuff like shirts and coats. I told him I was very jealous and told him to take me with next time he went lol

1990 RD690 em6-300 seven speed 5:73rears very clean dash and interior looked rough when he bought it this past dec 350k on the miles budds on front daytons on rear no a/c lowboy driver been driving it till we get the other trailer on the road

• Like 1

The black&yeller one looks like an old Tewes truck out of Waukegan. Then again,it could be just a former all yeller truck that received a black hood from an all black one that was jackknifed beyond repair! LOL! Al

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

anybody know of any frameless 22 or 24 foot aluminum dumps for sale? Been looking for a while, they sure are hard to find...and the ones I seem to find are junk and big $$$. Don't mind spending the $$$ but not for junk

Good luck, trailers are hard to find right now!

I have a 1982 Hilbilt "Contractors Special" Frameless that im getting ready for sale. This has the side rails that are a few inches lower than standard.

it needs welding to the underside, new tires and a U bolt. it has new electrical to the rear, all new brakes and hardware, retractable pull tarp, New Hyd Hose, Fresh exterior paint and new bearings. I bought it in 2007? used it for a few years weekends only and now it has been sitting unused for about 5 years.

It needs some TLC but it is what it is...

send me you email if interested.

That combo looks good together.

• Like 1